Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,738 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Describe Yourself in 3 Fictional Characters

Last posted Oct 01, 2016 at 11:21PM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2016 at 12:02PM EDT
43 posts from 41 users

Small-ass Wiki images inbound!

I try to keep my cool in patience-testing situations but lowkey I want to murder everyone. Also I piss frequently and I like cats.

If I need to fight, I can turn anything into a weapon. I take tons of pictures and visit shopping malls frequently. I’ve covered wars (I.E. random comment arguments on various sites), you know.

I’m an egotistical coward who takes credit for group projects.

I think I've made it absolutely clear who my favorite video game villian is and that I heavly prefer villainy over heroism. Sometimes I like to think I'm a tyrannical leader.

I'm not as confident so I tag along with friends half the time but if the time calls for it, I know I need to do it on my own.

I may look silent and calm but boy, do I become someone you don't want to mess with if you get on my bad side.
Last edited Sep 25, 2016 at 06:02AM EDT

Someone who's assholish, but diligent to face harsh obstacles

someone who'll make you smile despite being a total birdbrain (both figuratively and literally)

and someone who you'll reach out to help those who seek the light in the end of the tunnel.

some dick who creates shitty jokes and ends up offending anyone for how bad they are. fucking end me
Last edited Sep 26, 2016 at 04:33AM EDT

So i guess ill explain my choices, since others are doing it, sort of.

But I chose:

War from Darksiders because despite the fact that he's physically imposing (i'm 6'5 and weight about 250 lbs) he's very soft spoken and usually speaks in a sort of eloquent monotone.

I chose mordin because like me, he's a science nerd with a particular interest in biology.

And i chose huey freeman because, like me, he tends to be very introspective and often contemplate deep political and social issues. And he is can get very annoyed by other people's stupidity (and he speaks in monotone too).

Last edited Sep 29, 2016 at 11:04PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!