Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Steam gift giveaway!

Last posted Jan 11, 2023 at 10:14AM EST. Added Dec 17, 2022 at 08:45PM EST
30 posts from 25 users

Greetings fellow kym users! This is the only online community I'm actively a part of and wanting to keep with the season, I'd like to spread a little bit of joy. I will be giving away 20$ Steam gift cards to 3 lucky winners. All that is required of you to enter is a single post, 1 post = 1 entry per user. The dateline for the giveaway is between now and December 21st @ 12:00AM (PST). Lastly, I have but only one stipulation, it must be at least 1 year since you joined the site. My apologies, but no kym accounts under a year old need enter, doing so will be ignored.

Good Luck

…And close!

Thank you for participation everyone! I received almost twice as more contestants than I had anticipated, the forums aren't particularly active to begin with.

• As for for my stipulation, sorry to discriminate towards newbies, but I wanted to gift users who have had plenty of time to immerse themselves into the community. I felt that 1 year was appropriate. Furthermore, I wanted to avoid giving it away to a user who "joined 2 hours ago", ban evader/alts/sleeper account, and bots (which surprisingly I got one).
  • In the spirit of fairness and impartiality, I drew all your usernames into a random name picker.

Without Further ado, here are our Winners!

Ramona_Flowers
Nigel the treasure hunter
Mimu

Congrats! I will pm you your gifts shortly.

Well that's all, happy holidays everyone!

Last edited Dec 21, 2022 at 03:40AM EST

Triplem wrote:

Just know that if I ever win this gift, I'll spend it on the most cringey games possible just to make you question your life choices.

I was sincerely rooting for you just to find out. Dammit, why couldn't you be more lucky! Now I'm upset

Last edited Dec 21, 2022 at 04:07AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!