Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,899 total conversations in 4,545 threads

+ New Thread

Alicorn Overreaction

Last posted Feb 01, 2013 at 06:59PM EST. Added Feb 01, 2013 at 06:08PM EST
5 posts from 2 users

So those of you that follow the fandom must know about the Alicorn event that's about to happen. It has created some mixed feels in the fandom and now these feels have crossed the image boundary. I feel like this event is something to note, but should it get it's own article, or should it be buried in the heaping mass that is called the "Main Article"???

It seems like we had something awhile back in the main article that covered the season 2 reception, but it must have gotten removed awhile back. My fear is that it is decided to be included in the main article, it will be removed at a later date because it is not deemed as relevant to the article.

Anyways here's some post I have solid documentation of, and I'll post some pictures in this thread too. It's also of note that other pages may document this "controversy" such as equestria daily's post (here and here) on the topic.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 06:09PM EST

Perhaps, but it might be better to wait for the endgame first. Once the episode has aired, we can get a better estimate of how the situation went down, and then decide a course of action based on that.

But since we have an article for Save Derpy, why not? You can start it if you want and I can help you from from there, or you just leave the option open for people to pick up, your choice.

Last edited Feb 01, 2013 at 07:31PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!