Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,849 total conversations in 4,537 threads

+ New Thread

Duplicate Video Game Enteries

Last posted Apr 22, 2014 at 02:31AM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2014 at 07:16AM EDT
2 posts from 1 user

So I found out the other day that I was given editorship to a Video Game Hub a while back (it didn't show up in my editorships since it was deadpooled). I started working on it to get it out of deadpool, but then I noticed we already have a Gaming entry and so I stopped my work. What needs to be done here? Obviously we need to merge entries, but which one stays? The "Hub" one has almost nothing to it, but is the older entry. Should I just take the stuff I put into the "Hub" and move it over to the "Gaming" one and continue the work on it or vice versa?

Edit: And can we decide fast? I don't want to loose my motivation. lol.

2nd Edit: I like the way the second "Gaming" entry was being organized and would prefer to just work on that one; however, the original gaming entry has a lot of images and videos in the galleries, but those can just be moved over, right? Both entries have things in their respective galleries, so one is going to have a moving party.

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 07:32AM EDT

So how about it guys? Can I get a yes/no/something? If not I'll go ahead and copy everything from the "gaming" entry over to the "hub" entry. Sound good? The views don't lie, and at least 25-50 other people have seen this thread.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!