Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

is "The goyim know, shut it down" anti semetic?

Last posted Jan 30, 2020 at 08:54AM EST. Added Jan 27, 2020 at 09:18AM EST
12 posts from 9 users

Ive heard this meme around and I've never seen it in an ironic context. It isn't even used to criticize israel (which would make it pro-palestine instead of anti-semetic), it's ONLY about the jews and seems to be heavily tied to happy merchant jokes and men with beards wearing hats. It also seems to be inspired by that fucking annoying :"The joos run everything" conspiracy theory, to which I say where is my cut? I'm jewish, I should be paid for doing my part. Upholding this scheme it stands to reason myself or my more devout jewish friends should get a cut. Henceforth the conspiracy doesn't exist, or doesn't apply to all jews. Who finds this funny?

Last edited Jan 27, 2020 at 09:21AM EST

Technically it is anti-semitic, but it all boils down to whether you actually believe that Jews control everything. It's funny to attribute every bad thing that ever happens to a single group of people, see Bogdanoff twins, Illuminati confirmed etc.

wisehowl_the_2nd wrote:

"Who finds this funny?"

Jews, honestly. Largest purveyor of Jewish jokes are Jews themselves. After all, who better to deliver a Jewish joke than a Jew?

That's actually kind of clever, Lots of good comedians are Jews and we do have a lot of tragedy to turn into comedy with time, if the old saying is true.

There's a good chance that for every 4chan shitposter who says this, they really don't mean what they say and are just trolling/shitposting. Remember, take whatever people say on the internet with a grain of salt.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!