Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,827 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

SpongeBob N-word reaction video

Last posted Mar 08, 2020 at 09:55PM EDT. Added Mar 07, 2020 at 04:41PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

I've seen this posted and referenced in numerous places (including real life), so I'm disappointed no one's made an entry for it yet. It would have easily had hundreds of thousands of views by now.

On July 11, 2017, jallerbo uploaded a SpongeBob SquarePants YouTube Poop "|YTP| Spinge Binge: Me Millionth Dollar". It's been removed "for violating YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content", but it had reached a million views. It's been reuploaded at least twice, once (below) even before the original was removed (per the Wayback Machine archive when it was still up). This copy has over 100,000 views, as do several reaction videos to it (and reaction mashups).

This reupload has an additional 24 second intro, but the original starts with the imitation episode title card reading "Niggers" while the production music track Puka A plays.

On July 22, 2017, black reaction YouTuber SKYVIEWRAY uploaded "|YTP| Spinge Binge: Me Millionth Dollar REACTION". The original upload has been blocked in my country (perhaps worldwide) on copyright grounds by "B_Viacom", but it has 1.3 million views. The reupload below has 350,000 views.

The famous moment occurs when he says "Let's go!", starts the video, sees the racial slur, and exclaims "Niggers?!" in a shocked tone. A few seconds later, he asks "Is this a racist cartoon?". An isolated clip of this (below) (minus the "racist cartoon" question) titled "Spongebob Niggers MEME" was posted June 20, 2018 and has over 3 million views.

Another clip from October 13, 2017, "N*GGERS Spongebob Reaction", has 2.6 million views. It has ear rape on the slur and extends to the "racist cartoon" quote.

This clip is ubiquitous in meme communities. I often see his face as a reaction image to anything involving the N-word.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!