Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,267 total conversations in 494 threads

+ New Thread

What would the rate of uploading several images be considered O.K?

Last posted May 21, 2019 at 07:13AM EDT. Added May 21, 2019 at 06:38AM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

O.K. so moderation is key right? I'm well aware of the rules for spamming, saying no repeats or adverts. But I wanna get a little more insight before I or someone else gets called out for dumping on loads of images.

Say that you want to post Doge images in a single gallery, all of them are relevant the entry (nothing of the strange or rule breaking) and they are of moderate to high quality. At what point would posting them be considered too much at once? I've looked at the leader-boards for daily image uploads as reference and I'm thinking maybe somewhere between 15-30 average for a frequent poster.

If the images are relevant to a meme, we don't really look at the spam rule in any regard unless you're going to absurd levels like 100 images in less than an hour. Fanart uploads to subculture entries are a different thing, but there it's a case by case basis. Is it a fetish dump? Did a new episode just air? Are they just promoting their DeviantArt?

In your example of Doge, go nuts you won't hear us. An example to be more wary of is like that guy who uploads every fucking Casting Couch image: Fine as long as it's spread out, would get yeeted if done all at once.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!