Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,690 total conversations in 7,450 threads

+ New Thread

Anti-Skeleton War Recruitment Thread

Last posted Oct 03, 2016 at 01:50AM EDT. Added Sep 01, 2016 at 08:34PM EDT
28 posts from 24 users

Let's admit it. Halloween fucking sucks if you're not 8. & the only good part about Thanksgiving is watching whoever is President pardon two gigantic delicious turkeys, because that's hilarious. So aside from a 10m break for the birds, let's just toss those two holidon'ts aside.

What we really need is CHRISTMAS

and CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

and CHRISTMAS MOVIES

SIGN UP in this thread if you want to spread Christmas cheer on KYM by posting loud for all to hear.

Our targets are all heathens too eager for skeletons and spookies.

Mod edit: Autoplay outside the about section of your profile is not allowed you meme

I thought it wasn't allowed outside RR and especially not on your profile.
this is very against the Christmas spirit either way, I bet you say Happy Holidays.

Last edited Sep 01, 2016 at 08:55PM EDT

lisalombs wrote:

Let's admit it. Halloween fucking sucks if you're not 8. & the only good part about Thanksgiving is watching whoever is President pardon two gigantic delicious turkeys, because that's hilarious. So aside from a 10m break for the birds, let's just toss those two holidon'ts aside.

What we really need is CHRISTMAS

and CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

and CHRISTMAS MOVIES

SIGN UP in this thread if you want to spread Christmas cheer on KYM by posting loud for all to hear.

Our targets are all heathens too eager for skeletons and spookies.

Mod edit: Autoplay outside the about section of your profile is not allowed you meme

I thought it wasn't allowed outside RR and especially not on your profile.
this is very against the Christmas spirit either way, I bet you say Happy Holidays.

Spreading Christmas cheer may left ass cheek! This holly jolly bullshit is just a ploy by the fuckbois to launch a preemptive strike on the skeleton army! I knew you guys were desperate for a rematch, but this is just so damn pathetic.

Very well. If It's a fight you want, than it's a fight you'll get. Rise up my skeleton brothers and sisters!

Defend the honor of the skeleton army and don't stop fighting until every last one of them is wiped clean from this internet!

EN GARDE FUCKBOI!

Last edited Sep 01, 2016 at 09:47PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!