Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,676 total conversations in 7,445 threads

+ New Thread

Anyone knows what Bryan Dunsheng did that got him banned for good?

Last posted Dec 07, 2019 at 06:18AM EST. Added Nov 18, 2019 at 01:06PM EST
26 posts from 9 users

As you may already know, the now-banned Bryan Dunsheng is a schizophrenic schmuck who keeps ranting about about some Russian satellite and Wikipedia. I just came across some of his crazy writings on Medium and Reddit, and I suddenly remembered about his fairly amusing fit on KYM some time ago.

When I checked his account, he was already gone. So what did he do last time that got him sent to the brig?

Last edited Nov 18, 2019 at 01:09PM EST

Nox Lucis wrote:

That is true, but he claims he was banned and that I'm the one responsible. This was actually brought to my attention just yesterday.
Seriously, get a load of this

…Oh. So he shut down his account and tried to frame you? Dude's really gone off the rails. I'm worried that if his insane rambling goes on, someone might actually try to put him out of his misery IRL.

Last edited Nov 18, 2019 at 09:15PM EST

OH YEAH wrote:

…Oh. So he shut down his account and tried to frame you? Dude's really gone off the rails. I'm worried that if his insane rambling goes on, someone might actually try to put him out of his misery IRL.

At the very least, I like how I am simultaneously far left and far right to him.

Seriously, how the hell does that even work?

EDIT:

Last edited Nov 18, 2019 at 09:19PM EST

Sanakan_ht wrote:

Thanks for reminding ne that this is the same lunatic that made the Rational Wiki entry
Dude needs sever help, he's taking everything so seriously.

Also why the fuck he went on to /pol/?

Why the fuck anything with him? Remember how at the end of this thread he linked this picture as an example of how GamerGate landed Trump in the oval office?

I have such mixed feelings about the guy. I mean yeah, there's a lot to feel bad about, but with stuff like that how can I not be laughing my ass off? I think I'm just starting to take things seriously, and then suddenly, THAT.

I looked up Bryan's background a bit, and found out that he's a Malaysian engineering graduate who completely lost his mind over the Russian Fobos-Grunt satellite crash around 2011 or 2012, started using Wikipedia as his conspiracy theory forum and got banned as a result.

From then on he became a really paranoid wreck who goes from site to site just to express his antipathy for Wikipedia admins who banned him (especially BatteryIncluded, whoever he is), the right-wing who's apparently out to kill him with exploding kittens and anyone who's unlucky enough to trigger the poor sod such as our good man Nox Lucis.

I'm pretty amazed how his mental breakdown seems to be triggered by an obscure Russian space program incident. He also denies that he's schizophrenic and believes that it's all part of a Luddite right-wing conspiracy to take away people from computers and all technology because Trump didn't approve of an electromagnetic military catapult. Like, WTF?

with how much drifting from site to site he does i feel sooner or later he'll go to EDF, and it won't be a pretty sight, so here's hoping as out of it as he seems to be that it doesn't happen

#512,533 wrote:

with how much drifting from site to site he does i feel sooner or later he'll go to EDF, and it won't be a pretty sight, so here's hoping as out of it as he seems to be that it doesn't happen

What's EDF?

OH YEAH wrote:

What's EDF?

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
eeh maybe an example from this very site would, ok:

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/memeory-lane/topics/45270-riff-raff-epyc-the-high-ranking-editor-of-kym-is-getting-absolutely-destroyed-by-edf#forum_post_831234

#512,533 wrote:

Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums
eeh maybe an example from this very site would, ok:

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/memeory-lane/topics/45270-riff-raff-epyc-the-high-ranking-editor-of-kym-is-getting-absolutely-destroyed-by-edf#forum_post_831234

OH YEAH wrote:

I got bad news for ya.

I've been keeping a close eye on this for the last few days. He's been under a permaban on ED for years according to the article they have on him, so it's only a matter of time before they get him for ban evasion. Still waiting for my article.

Last edited Nov 19, 2019 at 11:02PM EST

Looks like Bryan is starting to really lose it. I have no idea what in God's name is he even talking about anymore. He just went to 4chan to post a thread that accuses Trump of being a communist while posting a shitty brainlet meme that is clearly a right-wing strawman.

Just a few weeks ago he was clamoring that Trump and Putin and everyone he hates is a right-wing illiberal brownshirt, and now he's accusing them of being commies while going after a Democratic candidate as well?

Last edited Nov 23, 2019 at 11:42AM EST

OH YEAH wrote:

Looks like Bryan is starting to really lose it. I have no idea what in God's name is he even talking about anymore. He just went to 4chan to post a thread that accuses Trump of being a communist while posting a shitty brainlet meme that is clearly a right-wing strawman.

Just a few weeks ago he was clamoring that Trump and Putin and everyone he hates is a right-wing illiberal brownshirt, and now he's accusing them of being commies while going after a Democratic candidate as well?

That is what Schizophrenia does. It warps your perception of reality.

Eeesh. Poor bastard is freaking out in Reddit Help after reporting me for a hallucinated death threat only to find that the Reddit authorities haven't banned me yet. This is just getting sad.

He's been going on and on about it for a while. I've been, the new punching bag for him and he's not letting go. I don't have anything new to add except to re-iterate everything said by everyone. I think there needs to be a lengthy fact sheet for anyone who encounters him.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!