Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,650 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

Great Lobster Emperor deactivated

Last posted Mar 24, 2021 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Feb 26, 2021 at 06:13AM EST
29 posts from 20 users

Pokejoseph64 wrote:

What happened to him to deactivate his account?

Last time i remembered he got suspended for breaking the "Be friendly" rule.

Probably his last known comment, I tried to calm him down by reminding him, but he still went on to be a tankie making insults left and right.

So
Well
I reported it to the mods in KYM Discord to deal with him because i'm not gonna deal arguing with a raging tankie guy who is filled with antifa juice in his brain.

I didnt know that he got suspended afterwards.

Idk how many warnings he got that led him to his suspension tho.

Sanakan_ht wrote:

Last time i remembered he got suspended for breaking the "Be friendly" rule.

Probably his last known comment, I tried to calm him down by reminding him, but he still went on to be a tankie making insults left and right.

So
Well
I reported it to the mods in KYM Discord to deal with him because i'm not gonna deal arguing with a raging tankie guy who is filled with antifa juice in his brain.

I didnt know that he got suspended afterwards.

Idk how many warnings he got that led him to his suspension tho.

Not surprised the way he responded could get him suspended. Granted, doesn't mean he shouldn't be refrained from sharing his own opinions and thoughts on something like that but he, as with others on any subject, should find a more tasteful way to do it IF they didn't want some sort of suspension. Especially if it was on more political issues and the like be it the Star Wars actress getting the boot or some Reddit about landlords having an entry or say the protest in Belarus if he did acted like an ass in that (though the worse I saw from him may as well just be fearing something about US imperialism or loss of healthcare for Belarusians even though they were under a dictator whose been ruling them for two decades and the like.)

Kenetic Kups wrote:

If you can find a post of his on the forums or an image you can check

Deactivated.

He either left because he thought himself too smart for us racist plebs, or got tired of even-minded users constantly calling out his shenanigans.

DeFACT0 wrote:

Deactivated.

He either left because he thought himself too smart for us racist plebs, or got tired of even-minded users constantly calling out his shenanigans.

Deactivated eh, I suppose I can respect that at least.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!