Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

The Snitty Debate: Where do we stand?

Last posted Mar 12, 2021 at 12:03AM EST. Added Feb 28, 2021 at 05:04PM EST
21 posts from 10 users

Talkie Toaster wrote:

My firm stance is that non-mammals without a need for milk as infants should not have mammaries

That said, being horny for reptiles is OK as long as they pass the harkness test

Literally this

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

The snake tit debate has escaped from xcom and is currently wreaking havoc in the dnd community. In the name of memery I have called you all here to decide upon the following:

Are we closet scalies
or
Send them all to horny jail

well, you are a closet scalie
the D&D community is full of furries and scalies
there is a Snitty tag on furaffinity
where do you think you are? this is horny jail. enjoy your stay

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

If we're on the topic of wanting to fuck non-humans, does wanting to fuck Twilight Sparkle make me a furry or does it just make me weird

Not wanting to fuck best pone makes you a psychopath

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

If we're on the topic of wanting to fuck non-humans, does wanting to fuck Twilight Sparkle make me a furry or does it just make me weird

it makes you a brony

All life stems from common ancestry. All mammals come from egg-laying, reptiliod ancestors.

Fantasy worlds shouldn't have to work under the assumption that life branched off in the exact same set of categories as the real world, that all tetrapod groups forked off from each other in the exact same way.

That being said, why shouldn't a serpentiod nurse its young? We still have 2 surving species (that I can think of) that nurse their hatchlings with milk, and many others lost to time. An alternate natural history where reptile-like beings are able to lactate is no more extreme or unusual than one that suggests they could have complex, mammal-like brains capable of higher reasoning. In fact, I'd even say reptile lactation is the less strange of the two.

And for a final closing argument, my hard-as-a-rock cock.

Last edited Mar 09, 2021 at 09:04AM EST

| || || |_ wrote:

Any argument based on realism is invalid, on the grounds that DnD has magic, dragons, wizards n shit. And horny is a valid enough reason to have sniddies.

If gomes can successfully produce offspring with house-sized dragons, then lizardfolk can have tits.

| || || |_ wrote:

Any argument based on realism is invalid, on the grounds that DnD has magic, dragons, wizards n shit. And horny is a valid enough reason to have sniddies.

"Horny is a valid excuse"

You know, that made me realize this whole mess started because some iron age furries were thirsty.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!