Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

I have something to confess.

Last posted Mar 26, 2021 at 06:47PM EDT. Added Mar 12, 2021 at 02:00PM EST
24 posts from 18 users

You know that birthday party you had at chucky cheese when you were 10? Well, I was the annoying fat kid that said 'cha cha cha' during the birthday song.

I wholeheartedly loved Disney's 2004 'Home on the Range' as a kid and still fairly enjoy it as an adult. I was extastic to see a scene from that movie pop up in the trending page in meme format, and I will defend that movie till my godforsaken grave.

Last edited Mar 14, 2021 at 01:19AM EST

Shill4tallWomen wrote:

I wholeheartedly loved Disney's 2004 'Home on the Range' as a kid and still fairly enjoy it as an adult. I was extastic to see a scene from that movie pop up in the trending page in meme format, and I will defend that movie till my godforsaken grave.

That's fine friend, you can freely enjoy the things you like as much as you want. Really, it isn't as controversial as my confession:

I don't get what's so funny about "Big Chungus".

Last edited Mar 14, 2021 at 03:36AM EDT

Shill4tallWomen wrote:

It had a hypno scene so that movie gets an instant 10/10 from little ‘ol me.

KYM Grand Elder wrote:

You know that birthday party you had at chucky cheese when you were 10? Well, I was the annoying fat kid that said 'cha cha cha' during the birthday song.

I remember back when I was in elementary school, girls would say "cha cha cha" during the birthday song almost every time it was someone's birthday.

Despite being more or less a weeb, I despise most shonen anime.It's so boring, drawn out, and formulaic. This includes DBZ, Naruto, and JJBA.

Shill4tallWomen wrote:

I unironically love a lot of movies that people think suck. You're forgiven, my child.

Kenetic Kups wrote:

I like Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare's campaigns
and the 98 Godzilla movie

Emmerich is one of my favorite directors.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!