Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Report User: Asriel #413

Last posted Mar 23, 2021 at 04:39PM EDT. Added Mar 17, 2021 at 11:17PM EDT
20 posts from 11 users

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

this ugly motherfucker posted an "ironic" self-deprecating report thread about himself for no reason whatsoever

Hey now!

All shitposters are beautiful creatures and so therefore can never be ugly.

I will, however, need to conduct further investigations to establish whether there is any truth about the remark in regards to engaging with coitus with his progenitor though.

Griff the Hoplite wrote:

Fucking Asriel be posting reporting himself on our website who does he think he is!!

I don't know. However, I hear he is in this very thread! He could be any one of us!

This is impossible! The detective i hired came back empty handed. We are going to have to find Asriel by ourselves. It could be you, Saturn, it could be me, even it could be-

Sans Undertale wrote:

Asriel, wherever you are, I'd like to impart that you're not the only enemy of state lurking around here.

Good, good! Lie to him. We'll catch him in no time!

Last edited Mar 18, 2021 at 11:05PM EDT

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

I don't know. However, I hear he is in this very thread! He could be any one of us!

Do you have any leads on who it might be? That fucker needs to know some goddamn respect

It's about time somebody reported Asriel #413. He's the worst RP thread DM I've ever met. He just… uh… shit… what'd he do again? OH! wait, I remember…

…He started a Wild West RP thread and left, causing the thread to die in the middle of my Amusement Park Story Arc, preventing me from advancing to the Inter-species Alien Lizardman Unprotected Orgy In Space Story Arc.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

It's about time somebody reported Asriel #413. He's the worst RP thread DM I've ever met. He just… uh… shit… what'd he do again? OH! wait, I remember…

…He started a Wild West RP thread and left, causing the thread to die in the middle of my Amusement Park Story Arc, preventing me from advancing to the Inter-species Alien Lizardman Unprotected Orgy In Space Story Arc.

Really!?….. Asriel #413, when we find you we will kick your butt so hard, you'll think that you are being part of that Alien Lizardman Unprotected Orgy.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!