>do it
>do it again
>feel mentally and physically better
>go inside to get ready
>wood dust and tree allergens cover my clothes
>start having mucus develop in throat
>change into not so great clothes that are clean
>breathing issues presist

I thought I finally had a hack to feel good guys. There are literally HUNDREDS of trees that need to be removed. Is there any way to deal with this other than hoping that it rains eventually?

I mean, I had asthma as a kid which has left me with a sensitive throat and hay fever, so I use a fully-functioning gasmask I brought years ago for Halloween when I'm helping my family with cutting and shredding branches and bushes whilst avoiding having to cough my lungs up.

It's stupid and I would never do it public, but it works and since pollen and sawdust isn't a military-grade biological weapon, I've never had to change the filter it came with for one of the two spares that came with it.

You should be able to find one in any surplus store or buy it from online.

You could also buy like, one of those awful spray-painting masks with the plastic straps that cut into your ears, but they are just so last season.

pinkiespy – goat spy wrote:

have you tried lighting the wood dust on fire.

No silly, I bath the landscape in cleansing fire after I cut down trees, not before.

Soup King wrote:

I use a fully-functioning gasmask… ….I would never do it public

It's not like I'm buying groceries larping as a a defender of Osowiec it's just cutting down trees. The other problem is these allergens stick around even after changing clothes. If I have to add an extra step like taking a shower immediately afterward, then it feels like it rather defeats the purpose of trying to do something quick to give me energy instead of stressing about how TF I'm going to get a shower in.

blank profile pic wrote:

Just asking, but this post sounds like it was meant to be taken a bit seriously. Why was it put in Riff-Raff?

blank profile pic wrote:

Sex often helps with allergies

Hey, I just met you, you wanna go out into the forest away from prying eyes and ears, make love, and then watch me use my axe to end some wood
so I don't have to suffer the consequences of my actions?

Unironically, I'd rather just suffer through allergies than have sex.

Soup King wrote

Have you tried anti-histamines like Piriton yet ?

I mean… I guess I should try it again. Growing up I tried taking anti-histamines but generally disliked having to do take them because they made me tired, though newer ones seem to solve it. Although, some of these "side effects" might be… improvements to my current life.

Or… not…

"Hey, I just met you, you wanna go out into the forest away from prying eyes and ears, make love, and then watch me use my axe to end some wood
so I don't have to suffer the consequences of my actions?

Unironically, I'd rather just suffer through allergies than have sex."

Based

No!! wrote:

"Unironically, I'd rather just suffer through allergies than have sex."
Based
I didn't friggin choose to be like this you idiot. for the longest time I played up this dumb "holier than thou" Amish persona for a long time and it wasn't until relatively recently that I realized that this wasn't actually a choice I legit just am disgusted by most to the coomer stuff people on this site post. I'd want nothing more to be normal instead of having to constantly have to balance the fact that some people I think I'm physically attracted to but I also don't wanna sleep with in the sexual sense, but I can't determine if I even really feel that way or if I'm just deprived of human interaction, or if I have jealously or if it's some tripartite overlap of the three and I so desperately just wanna be normal but I can't een fake that properly without feeling disgusted in myself and I'd rather be alone with a few friends I don't talk to much than feel this sense of disgust.

K

So uh, I actually did try taking some expired walgreen generic benadryl my late grandfather left. I hadn't taken this stuff in nearly ten years because my dad is the kind of person who takes meds for everything instead of actually making healthier lifestyle choices so I became kinda predisposed to distrust a lot of what he does. But I took it the last to nights and I won't say it's a night an day difference, but the few allergy issues are basically completely ignorable at this point which is great.
Another benefit since I'm taking it before bed is that it adds a litle bit of an edge so I'm able to sleep through the night. It's still maybe a hour shorter than what I'd want but actually going to bed and not waking up until around when I actually want to wake up is great.

Pinkiespy wrote:

You can always edge the toxic dose of Allegra

>non-drowsy
Hard pass. Gimme that good stuff.

Pinkiespy wrote:

see if there are any side-effects nobody knows about.
Hallucinations?

Okay, but how am I supposed to know if the voices are induced from the medicine or not?
I have serious doubts that I am the ideal candidate for something like this. There is no telling if the side effects of too much allergy medications would be repeatable in someone who didn't go through over a decade of high meme exposure.

No!! wrote:

Meh sex is just a distraction from crushing your enemies

>Say I don't like actual sex or the thought of actual sex
>Things I like are weird. I don't like that I like them.
>Basically say I wish I could just be normal
>Idiot user responds "Meh sex is just a distraction from crushing your enemies"

S T O P

I DON'T WANT NEW FETISHES

I'M NOT ADDING CRUSHING AND FLATTENING TO THE LIST

Jill wrote:

>Say I don't like actual sex or the thought of actual sex
>Things I like are weird. I don't like that I like them.
>Basically say I wish I could just be normal
>Idiot user responds "Meh sex is just a distraction from crushing your enemies"

S T O P

I DON'T WANT NEW FETISHES

I'M NOT ADDING CRUSHING AND FLATTENING TO THE LIST

Well I dont know how to be normal…but I guess you can just channel your weirdness into something nonsexual then….

like dungeons and dragons or VR Chat I guess some hobby like that….

maybe….

Jill's right, we need to stop the perverted stuff

Cool, let's!

back to talking about edging.

Now when you wake up in the hospital you've taken too much"

Oh so I can just avoid this by not waking up then?

Listen, I've got enough problems. If I thought it was going to let me ascend to become an amorphous god that would be one thing, but just thinking I've reached that state isn't good enough, sorry.

No!! wrote:

I guess you can just channel your weirdness into something nonsexual then.

I literally stayed up an extra four hours the other night listing to different doujin covers of Hartmann's Youkai Girl…

I'm gonna be honest, I listened to this one at the wrong time and 1:13 to the end fucked me up for a couple of weeks (was going through some things alright).

So of course I had to look for more… and going back tonight… the songs just don't hit the same… IDK why, maybe after a few hours the madness sets in so that the same general patterns of notes done slightly differently sounds great, but once you're out of it it's "just" music? Granted I remember listening to Akatsuki Records Lovers at least back in 2017 and it's still a banger.

Also, it's weird, like apparently a "Koishi phase" is a thing? I know Artichoke has had a KKHTA pfp for a bit but like apparently other people go through this too, but not enough for it to be formally documented.

Oh uh, I'm a meme site mod that is bested on certain site metrics only by a literal robot so yeah…

No!! wrote:

you can always turn into a furry

You come into MY thread where I complain about ALLERGIES and wanting to be NORMAL and DARE SUGGEST I should become a furry‽‽‽ Is it a challenge for you to create the worst advice possible, or do you just come by it naturally?

Like, I've been accused online of being a furry a few times, but I'm not. I'm worse than that, I'm someone who… would be "more normal" if I was a furry.

At this point, I think I've passed the threshold where if I was going to become a furry it would have happened already sorry.

Last edited Oct 15, 2022 at 10:33PM EDT

No!! wrote:

Its ok man remember….

it doesnt matter how fucked up you are….

I can assure you….

I am WAAAY worse

Dude, you aren't even the worst of the six participants in this thread lol.

No!! wrote:

Character development is possible people.

Do you guys not remember what I was like a few years ago? If so that means I was able to do what Protoman never was and able to kill a man who had my face.

So some updates

Allergies are still annoying, but thanks to the generic Benadryl it's way more tolerable.

I found my iPod that I lost friggen 3 years ago about a month ago, but only this past week started using it. was going though some music that I never transfered to my phone. I found one that I really loved listening to back in 2017 or so when my Touhou knowledge basically amounted to… It's a shooter hell, and I could recognize UN Owen was Her? and Dr. Pepper fan (hey, remember him) was adamant on IRC that it was way better than Kancolle both in term of the actual game and fanworks (yeah… that entire sentence really dates me…) Anyways, after listening to it a bit I found out it was a friggen cover of Hartmann's Youkai Girl.

In other news, we finally go rain and temps are dropping. while the change in winds might make the allergies worse, overall this makes it easier. In what should have not been a surprise but was, the moisture has actually made some of the sticks easier to process. Specifically those from locust trees. Their wood is bent weird and especially hard when dry (heh). They also have thorns which makes them difficult to handle even with gloves. This makes breaking them down with hands impractical and requires extra force with pruners. But if you get them wet they'll bend to you will and you can do what you want with them (heh).

Unfortunately, Twitter controversy and Bridget are back trending on KYM but at least Halloween is coming up.

I was sitting in bed watching and browsing youtube videos for about an hour and my dogs started scratchin' at the door so I knew they wanted to go outside so I got out of bed and I noticed my rear was a little wet and I realized I sharted myself and when I was sitting there in bed I didn't feel anything come out of my butt so lord knows how long I sat in those shart undies.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

I was sitting in bed watching and browsing youtube videos for about an hour and my dogs started scratchin' at the door so I knew they wanted to go outside so I got out of bed and I noticed my rear was a little wet and I realized I sharted myself and when I was sitting there in bed I didn't feel anything come out of my butt so lord knows how long I sat in those shart undies.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!