Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,649 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

Am an AI artist dont AMA

Last posted Oct 15, 2022 at 12:33AM EDT. Added Oct 11, 2022 at 11:31AM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

Greetings, plebs. I am a master in the art of pressing refresh until a picture looks good. You may know me from such great works such as Woman in dress standing in front of window, Trending on artstation, 8K HD, High Quality , Vague silhouettes holding hands , and not to mention the masterpiece you know that is RGB Gaming Washing Machine .
Kneel before me, for I am the harbinger of the future. Every single medium will be assimilated into our works and soon we will have the ultimate way to make what would be a fifteen year franchise that has a really weird drop in quality in the first quarter of it and completely forgets what the hell it is by the halfway mark, all in one second from the click of a button.
Do not ask any questions about our work, for they happen despite your impotent cries of mercy. They happen despite mine too. Please, the ai has taken my family hosta-
Slander us, and when the AI event horizon comes, your skull will be flesh-warped into a soy wojak permanently and your legs will be consumed by the RAM fluid substitute. Your mind will turn into a cool ultra-smart cyborg anyway so don't worry too much.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!