Forums / Media / Websites

2,574 total conversations in 245 threads

+ New Thread

KYM's Tv Tropes article

Last posted Apr 06, 2016 at 09:11AM EDT. Added Apr 06, 2016 at 07:55AM EDT
8 posts from 6 users

I didn't know where to exactly post this, but I choose there because it's kinda semi-serious.

Link to the article

What do you think of it? Is it good or not? Anything needed to be fixed?
My thoughts on this: a lot of the info are a bit outdated and some of the info was incorrect before it was fixed. Some of the user related stuff honestly shouldn't be mentioned tho.

Ehh it's not that important.
I saw people talking about it in the other threads, so I decided to create a thread about it so people interested in the topic will talk about it.

Personally, I feel like it's a little outdated but otherwise I don't have anything else to comment.

And while it may not be the most important topic ever I think it's still worth a casual conversation.

Last edited Apr 06, 2016 at 08:50AM EDT

Roy G. Biv wrote:

Personally, I feel like it's a little outdated but otherwise I don't have anything else to comment.

And while it may not be the most important topic ever I think it's still worth a casual conversation.

Fair enough. If you guys feel the info is outdated or unnecessary, then maybe someone should contact the TVTropes admins or mods.

What KYM Wikia bozo thought adding users or mods to there was a good idea.

Rest is ok, well explained, bit outdated, but nothing worth complaining.

Last edited Apr 06, 2016 at 09:10AM EDT

Pretty sure anyone can edit stuff there, so all you have to do is make an account to go and fix it.

Honestly, I love TV Tropes, so I think it's great, despite being dated.

Last edited Apr 06, 2016 at 09:14AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!