Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,750 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Make Valentine's Day Cards for other users!

Last posted Feb 15, 2015 at 01:45AM EST. Added Feb 11, 2015 at 11:33PM EST
47 posts from 39 users

Sup everyone. In the spirit of Valentine's day, how about we make some cards for each other? Some people might be without a valentine or may just be having a bad day. A card may not be a whole lot, but it can mean a whole lot. It could be to any user that you want. If you want a card, just let me know. I'll make some until I go to bed. After that, I hope you guys will continue on the thread.

This first card will go to Eris , the first person who friended me on KYM. Happy Valentine's day, man.

I can't make a card myself, so can someone make a generic one for me? Doesn't have to be fancy at all, just a solid red/pink background with a message and my avatar on it…

Thing is, I can't think of a message… Probably something generic like "Happy Valentine's Day!" In cursive or something…

If anyone does it, thank you!

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I can't make a card myself, so can someone make a generic one for me? Doesn't have to be fancy at all, just a solid red/pink background with a message and my avatar on it…

Thing is, I can't think of a message… Probably something generic like "Happy Valentine's Day!" In cursive or something…

If anyone does it, thank you!

RandomMan wrote:

Wow, first this:

And now this? Gosh you people are mean! XD

So, uh, yeah. Evidently Minty already made me a card, but I'll use that one too!

Also, RM, clicking it leads to the epic fail 404 page though I wouldn't be surpised if that was intentional.

Last edited Feb 14, 2015 at 01:01PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Wow, first this:

And now this? Gosh you people are mean! XD

So, uh, yeah. Evidently Minty already made me a card, but I'll use that one too!

Also, RM, clicking it leads to the epic fail 404 page though I wouldn't be surpised if that was intentional.

You can just right click on the image and copy the image source.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/914/052/002.png

Also thanks to everyone leaving Valentine cards on my profile wall! I'm sorry if I don't leave a card on your wall too, but this card here will be in my gallery and on the dash of all my followers!

Last edited Feb 14, 2015 at 03:42PM EST

I couldn't choose between doing a card fitting Britain, or my Francis avatar. So I did both.

Happy Valentines to all you lonely fuckers <3

Sergeant Arch Dornan wrote:

Yo how do you guys make these cards?

if you want a quick and free photoshop-esque program just do pixlr.com
Though I prefer GIMP, but pixlr will get simple things like this done.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!