Forums / General

195,932 total conversations in 5,394 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General III: This time, it's personal

Last posted Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST. Added Nov 01, 2011 at 07:41PM EDT
9,915 conversations with 105 participants

Verbose wrote:

U JELLY?


See how I brought that around, CitationNeeded?


Alright, fuck you.
No, seriously.
Fuck you.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:11PM EST
Quote

@Ideo: On Citation’s, ahem, advice, I’m gonna take this to your wall.

@Verbose: I had no idea such a thing existed. Nice one!

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:13PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.


This is so much fun! This doesn’t make me look like an idiot.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:15PM EST
Quote

opspe wrote:

@Ideo: On Citation’s, ahem, advice, I’m gonna take this to your wall.

@Verbose: I had no idea such a thing existed. Nice one!

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:20PM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

U JELLY?


See how I brought that around, CitationNeeded?

This picture is actually kinda funny. It’s like Celestia is in her Trollestia mode and she’s taunting that she has the Zelda game.

That being said, Skyward Sword is not something I’ll probably get, but then again, I never was a big Zelda fan.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 04:26PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 04:21PM EST
Quote

Hahaha. I should say that this isn’t mine. I won’t be buying much FiM merchandise. That Pinkie ornament and the hypothetical soundtrack and DVDs are the only things that I’d buy. And Skyward Sword.

But I don’t like off-topic comments either, so I tried to make Skyward Sword relate to Pony.
And I went and found this. But yeah, supposedly there are some review copies out there. Given the nature of our community, it’s likely that someone who’d get a review copy would also be Brony enough to have a Celly bedspread.

But still. Trollestia is trolling you hard.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:22PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:


If Celestia thinks we should then…okay!

But still. Trollestia is paraspriting you hard.

That meme….needs to die.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 04:25PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 04:23PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


If Celestia thinks we should then…okay!

But still. Trollestia is paraspriting you hard.

That meme….needs to die.

for some reason celestia does not sound like herself in that video

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 04:34PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 04:34PM EST
Quote

Scooting Ideological Pie wrote:

That meme….needs to die.

As soon as Trollestia lets it die.

  • Twilight is an A-type, high-strung student. Celestia knows this, because she is her mentor.
  • But the day before her Friendship Report is due, she begins to make the sun move in the manner of a second-hand. You see, because Celestia controls the sun.
  • End result

Ergo, Trollestia is alive and kicking trolling.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:36PM EST
Quote

Riyku wrote:

for some reason celestia does not sound like herself in that video

Nopony was themselves at the time. Fluttershy was raging, Rarity covered Blueblood in cake, etc. Wait, Twilight was herself. This won’t do.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:37PM EST
Quote

I see you posting some stuff, If you are interested in reading my new Fan-Fiction…Here’s the Link
http://coontailstorm.deviantart.com/#/d4fqlsk

you might need to copypaste.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:39PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


If Celestia thinks we should then…okay!

But still. Trollestia is paraspriting you hard.

That meme….needs to die.

Will say Trollestia but not trolling.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:39PM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

Scooting Ideological Pie wrote:

That meme….needs to die.

As soon as Trollestia lets it die.

  • Twilight is an A-type, high-strung student. Celestia knows this, because she is her mentor.
  • But the day before her Friendship Report is due, she begins to make the sun move in the manner of a second-hand. You see, because Celestia controls the sun.
  • End result

Ergo, Trollestia is alive and kicking trolling.

Correction, when the fandom lets it die. We created that version of her for some demented reason. Only we can put an end to it.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 04:43PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 04:40PM EST
Quote

@Ideological

…she begins to make the sun move in the manner of a second-hand. You see, because Celestia controls the sun.

You’d have to argue that this didn’t happen. Or you’d have to argue that Celestia didn’t know how Twilight would react.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:43PM EST
Quote

Verbose wrote:

@Ideological

…she begins to make the sun move in the manner of a second-hand. You see, because Celestia controls the sun.

You’d have to argue that this didn’t happen. Or you’d have to argue that Celestia didn’t know how Twilight would react.

I’d have to say option 2. Celestia is all the way in Canterlot and would be oblivious to Twilight’s reaction.

Nov 10, 2011 at 04:48PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I’d have to say option 2. Celestia is all the way in Canterlot and would be oblivious to Twilight’s reaction.

I think she knew. She’s known Twilight a long time, and she’s proven time after time that she’s too smart for her own good.

And as for her being in Canterlot… she can control the damn sun. I’m sure she can do something as simple as keeping tabs on Twilight.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 05:34PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 05:33PM EST
Quote

Owens wrote:

I think she knew. She’s known Twilight a long time, and she’s proven time after time that she’s too smart for her own good.

And as for her being in Canterlot… she can control the damn sun. I’m sure she can do something as simple as keeping tabs on Twilight.

True but I’m pretty sure that wasn’t meant to be trolling. That’s not what Celestia does. Sure there was the tea-trolling but that wasn’t meant to be trolling either. It was meant to make Mr and Mrs. Cake relax a bit.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 05:39PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 05:35PM EST
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

If only I could perfect my cosplay!!1!!

Nov 10, 2011 at 05:40PM EST
Quote

Wow. This “joe joe” guy is posting NSFW images on the images gallery right now and is making me very upset.

What should we do with him? Should we thumb down all of the images he’s posting?

Nov 10, 2011 at 05:41PM EST
Quote

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Wow. This “joe joe” guy is posting NSFW images on the images gallery right now and is making me very upset.

What should we do with him? Should we thumb down all of the images he’s posting?

Report him to a mod.

Get Random on the horn, have him kick his ass.

Because you don’t fuck with RandomMan.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 05:43PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 05:42PM EST
Quote

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Wow. This “joe joe” guy is posting NSFW images on the images gallery right now and is making me very upset.

What should we do with him? Should we thumb down all of the images he’s posting?

Inform a mod more then likely, they’d probably be the best to take care of it, particularly since thumbing down pictures doesn’t bury them like it does comments.

Nov 10, 2011 at 05:42PM EST
Quote

Owens wrote:

Report him to a mod.

Get Random on the horn, have him kick his ass.

Because you don’t fuck with RandomMan.

Uh oh……I’ll just…..

What’s this? Alicorn Filly? Hnnnnnnngh!! thud

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 05:50PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 05:46PM EST
Quote


^This will be my confessions if I uploaded it. It is made by me.

Nov 10, 2011 at 05:53PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


^This will be my confessions if I uploaded it. It is made by me.

How is it a confession?

Nov 10, 2011 at 05:56PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:


^This will be my confessions if I uploaded it. It is made by me.

MIne wasn’t accepted…..

Well fine! If the tumblr community doesn’t want me then so be it!!

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 05:58PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 05:56PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

MIne wasn’t accepted…..

Well fine! If the tumblr community doesn’t want me then so be it!!




Nov 10, 2011 at 05:58PM EST
Quote

Caramel wrote:

How is it a confession?

Wait they actually have to be confessions?

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:02PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Okay, Citation. Have some pony. Some extremely adorable pony.

Context is the bane of R34fags’ existence.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:03PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


Then have some more.

Warning: May cause diabeetus or tears

@Ideo
Sweet tears have been shad…
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.
I see we have someone posting NSFW stuff in the imeges entry…. Again.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 06:24PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 06:22PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Why would you say such a thing, Owens?

Why would I not say such a thing? That’s what I do best: take a situation, and make it worse.

Actually, I did it for the lulz.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 06:24PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 06:24PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

@Ideo
Sweet tears have been shad…
__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.
I see we have someone posting NSFW stuff in the imeges entry…. Again.

Yep and I’m hiding until after Random strikes.

Why would I not say such a thing? That’s what I do best: take a situation, and make it worse.
Actually, I did it for the lulz.


Oh yeah?

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:27PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

MIne wasn’t accepted…..

Well fine! If the tumblr community doesn’t want me then so be it!!

Do you know how many of those bloody things that tumblr probably gets? I must’ve sent like five.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:33PM EST
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Oh god,

she can see forever!


Actually, she can see into your soul. So can Zombie Princess. It’s just not safe anymore.

Do you know how many of those bloody things that tumblr probably gets? I must’ve sent like five.

I’ve sent three. Speaking of Zombie Princess, anypony know if there are any vectors of her around?

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 06:36PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 06:34PM EST
Quote

Gigatoast wrote:

Do you know how many of those bloody things that tumblr probably gets? I must’ve sent like five.

You must have many secrets…

Tell them to your princess.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:36PM EST
Quote

Alright everyone, I have an idea.
I want everyone to say something about how ponies have improved their life outside of the actual show. Three sentences or less, don’t go into too much detail. If someone inquires about it, feel free to give the whole story.

I started watching the show just before school started, and for the first time since kindergarten, I still have yet to get into any major trouble. I think this show improved my school behavior.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:36PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright everyone, I have an idea.
I want everyone to say something about how ponies have improved their life outside of the actual show. Three sentences or less, don’t go into too much detail. If someone inquires about it, feel free to give the whole story.

I started watching the show just before school started, and for the first time since kindergarten, I still have yet to get into any major trouble. I think this show improved my school behavior.

Love and tolerance. Instead of hating certain annoying people, I’m just annoyed with them.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:38PM EST
Quote

What? Now suddenly everyone has confessions? Am I the only one who really has nothing out of the ordinary to admit to? What is this madness?’

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:39PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright everyone, I have an idea.
I want everyone to say something about how ponies have improved their life outside of the actual show. Three sentences or less, don’t go into too much detail. If someone inquires about it, feel free to give the whole story.

I started watching the show just before school started, and for the first time since kindergarten, I still have yet to get into any major trouble. I think this show improved my school behavior.

I heard two of my previously unknown classmates talking about the brony phenomenon, I decided to jump into the conversation and now I have a whole new circle of friends.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:40PM EST
Quote

Owens wrote:

What? Now suddenly everyone has confessions? Am I the only one who really has nothing out of the ordinary to admit to? What is this madness?’

I am dark, gothic and fascinated by Pinkamena and Rainbow Factory. What’s yours?

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:42PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Love and tolerance. Instead of hating certain annoying people, I’m just annoyed with them.

I used to avoid forums altogether. Now that I’m a brony, I find myself not only posting in the pony forums, but in other forums as well, thus expanding my social horizons.

EDIT: This was supposed to be in response to Citation’s question, obviously. I’m just an idiot and quoted Ideo instead.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 06:46PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 06:42PM EST
Quote

Gigatoast wrote:

I heard two of my previously unknown classmates talking about the brony phenomenon, I decided to jump into the conversation and now I have a whole new circle of friends.

I’m considering wearing my 20% Cooler shirt to a high school science camp on Saturday. I can’t watch the episode as it plays sadly. I wonder how many people would recognize it.

Everypony posting confessions? Better add mine.

Last edited Nov 10, 2011 at 06:46PM EST
Nov 10, 2011 at 06:45PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright everyone, I have an idea.
I want everyone to say something about how ponies have improved their life outside of the actual show. Three sentences or less, don’t go into too much detail. If someone inquires about it, feel free to give the whole story.

I started watching the show just before school started, and for the first time since kindergarten, I still have yet to get into any major trouble. I think this show improved my school behavior.

MLP showed me a whole community with people on the net that actually fit my persona.
And ponies where the inspiration for my last project on my public speech classes, which I got a 10/10!
yay

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:46PM EST
Quote

Humm, I just had a troubling thought. The “Cutie Pox” episode Saturday may wind up being another Dave Polsky episode, it’s seems like the kind of silly concept he’d write about. We’ll have to see if his skills have improved since Over A Barrel.

Also a side note, I hear talk about a leaked Pinkie song? Anyone know where to find it, assuming it hasn’t been taken down or something?

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:53PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

I am dark, gothic and fascinated by Pinkamena and Rainbow Factory. What’s yours?

Pfff.

Light weight.

Nov 10, 2011 at 06:54PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!