+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

I feels so ^ right now.

I love that video!

I was the first one to link it to you guys! A thread or two back at least. Oh sweet dreams every pony I am going to bed and hoping to desensitizing myself so I can coup with my nightmares.

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Well how am I supposed to react properly when I'm panicking?

All right, fine. Hugs, please. (stretches arms out wide)

@Berry
These are for you

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 01:59AM EST

It is so late, and the KYM project I'm working on is coming along slowly.

CitationNeeded has left the thread. And he's never coming back.

I missed two Synchtubes today…

No new episodes this week.

Fluttershy is still a thing…

I'm gonna die from Pony sadness…

Ok, I feel better now.

Wightprincess wrote:

So I retook that pony personality test…

…and still wound up mostly Fluttershy.

Sorry y'all for not posting for a while. I went back to playing Skyrim, and yeah, I somehow ended up 2 days in the future. Weird.

I knew I was a bit hyperactive, but really, that much? Wonder how I can be Pinkie and Fluttershy at the same time though, doesn't work out very well. Come on, I'm barely Applejack? This thing has got to be rigged somehow.

Hmm, nothing major going on in the past 3 pages for me to go back to writing huge walls of text on… I'm out then, nighty night, don't let the parasprites bite.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Fluttershy is still a thing

Not fucked at all.

Other than literally, of course.

Ba dum tsh.

But seriously, if a Fluttershy came into my room?

She's a cartoon pony in the real world, and by extension, a miracle.

She can do whatever the fuck she wants to me. She's too awesome for me to care.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 04:07AM EST

@Owens

Now I think I know why you got so much Fluttershy in that personality test.

Speaking of which, I'm going to repopulate the statistics for all our pony personality tests. For those not aware; I did this over on page 20. But with all these new results coming in as well as Opspe just dying to do some science, an update of that data is in order.

What I'm looking for:

• A Bronyland.com Pony Personality Test from you

• Some idea of what your posting style is like

• Any other info on your personality type (Choleric, Senguine, Phlegmatic, Melancholy)
  •  

Currently I want to sort out how I defined posting style. In the table I created on page 20 I used the following categories:

-Serious = Poster often will discuss serious subjects with other posters
    -Humorous = Poster often tries to have fun with other posters
    -Angry = Poster can get expressive/emotional in own posts
    -Intellectual = Poster often dedicates a large amount of thought and discussion in own posts
    -images = Poster often finds and reports imagery
    -Witty = Poster often will use wit/snark/sarcasm in own posts
    -Casual = Poster makes general comments in no specific style or expresses traits that are difficult to identify

What I want to do is simply refine these categories so they are nice and accurate and reflect all the different ways people post. I'm relying on my decades worth of forum experience to do this so I wouldn't mind input from other experienced posters on that subject too.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 05:23AM EST

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Fluttershy is still a thing

Fluttershy: "Ummm…I was just wondering if I can fuck you against your will?"

Me:"No."

Fluttershy: "Oh….sorry"

Me: "I have some tea and cookies if you'd like"

Fluttershy: "Oh! I'd very much like that!"

The End

(AND NO IT'S NOT "AND THEN THEY FUCKED, THE END" IT'S JUST "THE END!")

@BSOD
    Well, if the stupidity in this thread has slowed do-
    wait, Daniel's still there.
    Seriously though, I took the test again, and here's my results.

So I'm like Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity, with relations to nopony else.
    Wat.
    And I'm nothing like Fluttershy? sniff
    As for that description, it suits me pretty well, thought that last paragraph is hilariously wrong. I'm, as much as I hate to admit it, rather sensitive about my appearance.
    As for posting styles, I would say I'm, if you couldn't tell by my first two sentences, witty. Also, very, very angry, and can be intellectual every now and then. I do put a lot of thought into my posts, believe it or not.
    And as for the last thingy, according to TVTropes article on Four Temperament Ensemble, I'm sort of a mix of sanguine and choleric. I'm definitely not optimistic, but I do have a love of fun and enthusiasm. And I'm also rather arrogant, impulsive, and easily angered (what a shocker). I also do like to think of myself as a nice person, usually. And as for the choleric thing, I do tend to express dominance, charisma, and narrowminded obsession.
    So yeah.
    TAKE THAT AND USE IT FOR SCIENCE
    I COMMAND YOU AS A CITIZEN OF SCIENCE.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 11:05AM EST

Cite wrote:

@BSOD
    Well, if the stupidity in this thread has slowed do-
    wait, Daniel's still there.
    Seriously though, I took the test again, and here's my results.

So I'm like Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity, with relations to nopony else.
    Wat.
    And I'm nothing like Fluttershy? sniff
    As for that description, it suits me pretty well, thought that last paragraph is hilariously wrong. I'm, as much as I hate to admit it, rather sensitive about my appearance.
    As for posting styles, I would say I'm, if you couldn't tell by my first two sentences, witty. Also, very, very angry, and can be intellectual every now and then. I do put a lot of thought into my posts, believe it or not.
    And as for the last thingy, according to TVTropes article on Four Temperament Ensemble, I'm sort of a mix of sanguine and choleric. I'm definitely not optimistic, but I do have a love of fun and enthusiasm. And I'm also rather arrogant, impulsive, and easily angered (what a shocker). I also do like to think of myself as a nice person, usually. And as for the choleric thing, I do tend to express dominance, charisma, and narrowminded obsession.
    So yeah.
    TAKE THAT AND USE IT FOR SCIENCE
    I COMMAND YOU AS A CITIZEN OF SCIENCE.

AJ and RD. Loyalty and Honesty. Id say that is fantastic, so Fluttershy isn't there. Thats not a problem. I like those results.

Cite wrote:

This comic was the first – and so far only – thing in this fandom to make me tear up.
    And then someone put it to music.
    sniff

i saw the comic first but with the added music i almost cried

this fandom has the only things that make me cry (well other then 1 song)

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 03:01PM EST

The comic guy is Veggie55 http://veggie55.deviantart.com/
    -
    One of the guys who inspired me to draw ponies and stuff and Veggie is the guy who's work I've borrowed to to work on some of my designs (never published them) and I even asked his permission to use his work for my designs (and got it).

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 03:06PM EST

Wightprincess wrote:

"Can't kill me! I'm Old Gregg!"

This is an Old Gregg thread until someone posts more pony.

We have to kill it. Even if we resort to more dangerous stuff

Daniel and Cite – Thanks, both of you, for doing the test. I assure you that your results will be used for science.

And Cite – welcome to the Dash club. And your video, it rAAUUGGHH MY HEART, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Uh, so according to this article, we've learned two things:
    It's a group of trolls from /co/ and/or /v/ (asshats) that are taking down YouTube episodes, not Hasbro
    and apparently, some assholes (probably the same guys) have doxxed Sethisto. Which means they have his phone number, address, and the identities of some family members.
    I reccomend giving that whole article a read.
    All I have to say is, why? Why the fuck would you waste so much energy just hating something? Dear Lord, this fandom pisses me off sometimes, but I still don't understand how anyone, nonbrony or not, could do something like this.
    If these guys devoted half this effort to instead finding a cure to cancer and an infinite, nonpollutant energy source, the world would be a much better place.
    But no. They need to waste it on pastel colored ponies.
    The Internet seriously makes me sick sometimes, I swear.

Cite wrote:

Uh, so according to this article, we've learned two things:
    It's a group of trolls from /co/ and/or /v/ (asshats) that are taking down YouTube episodes, not Hasbro
    and apparently, some assholes (probably the same guys) have doxxed Sethisto. Which means they have his phone number, address, and the identities of some family members.
    I reccomend giving that whole article a read.
    All I have to say is, why? Why the fuck would you waste so much energy just hating something? Dear Lord, this fandom pisses me off sometimes, but I still don't understand how anyone, nonbrony or not, could do something like this.
    If these guys devoted half this effort to instead finding a cure to cancer and an infinite, nonpollutant energy source, the world would be a much better place.
    But no. They need to waste it on pastel colored ponies.
    The Internet seriously makes me sick sometimes, I swear.

The Internet is a frightening place, full of frightening people. Those frightening people would rather watch the world burn than put out the fire. They'd rather harass a fandom simply because someone on the Internet likes something they don't.

Bunch of assholes whose parents didn't love them.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 03:49PM EST

Wightprincess wrote:

Anything you can think of has a pony version of it. That should be an Internet rule.

I'm Old Greeeeeegg!

Also, yay for double posts! Now I'm going to hell for sure!

That look an awfully lot like the joker.

Deadpool_aka_Wade_W wrote:

Pinkie Pie is going to be playing MechWarrior Online when she gets unwrapped and the game gets completed.(this is an actual pic of one of the Devs workstations)

>Mechwarrior developer is a brony.

We are on our way to becoming unstoppable.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 04:36PM EST
    Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!