Forums / Discussion / General

232,907 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9926 posts from 193 users

omgitsmr wrote:

Karma still going down. Must be doing something right.

you cant troll bronies. the negs your getting are for not posting ponies in the pony thread and clogging it up, not because people feel trolled, i learned that the hard way.

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 12:59PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

404 user not found wrote:

you cant troll bronies. the negs your getting are for not posting ponies in the pony thread and clogging it up, not because people feel trolled, i learned that the hard way.

Doesnt matter. Negative karma is all the same.

And apparently this thread is not a chat and we can't just post quick responses. My ass.

If anything find me on wall. Sometimes im on irc.

Ill post just as soon as a few more users post so that there is a bigger break between my posts.

-
You see, somehow i picked up over a 1000 positive karma. Not 100% sure how. I need to have negative Karma for only it has the energy to sustain me.

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 01:01PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

Doesnt matter. Negative karma is all the same.

And apparently this thread is not a chat and we can't just post quick responses. My ass.

If anything find me on wall. Sometimes im on irc.

Ill post just as soon as a few more users post so that there is a bigger break between my posts.

-
You see, somehow i picked up over a 1000 positive karma. Not 100% sure how. I need to have negative Karma for only it has the energy to sustain me.

dude if you want negs you gotta step your game up. in my first 2 days i had over 400 negs. by the time i got banned i was at 800

Hello there kind sir.

And re: nega karma. Notice im not posting images, just basic little stuff that no one cares about.

Nega karma must flow slowly. Having gained too much nega karma at once is bad.

At the time of writing my karma is:

+1,023 = +1,231 (85%) | -208 (15%)

I need that balance b/w +/-

This post is relevant to ponies because it mentions ponies in this very sentence.

omgitsmr wrote:

Hello there kind sir.

And re: nega karma. Notice im not posting images, just basic little stuff that no one cares about.

This post is relevant to ponies because it mentions ponies in this very sentence.

at my height i had had over over 1000 negs and a 98 % ratio of negs to pos.

Step. Yo. Game. Up.

on a completely unrelated note

aborbz

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 01:29PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

Hello there kind sir.

No offense.

omgitsmr wrote:

Hello there kind sir.

Stop being a dick.

If you keep trying to derail this thread, there will be repercussions.

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 02:59PM EST

@Ivan

Anyways, This thread could really use a pony related topic for discussion. So now that we've seen over half of season 2, are there any episodes from it that you would recommend to people interested in checking the show out?

Personally I think something like the Last Round Up would be a good choice because, much like Dragonshy, it featured all the ponies going on an adventure.

If I were to recommend episodes from season 2 to my brother though I'd probably go with the Discord ones because I think he would like him.

What do you guys think?

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 01:39PM EST

Iamslow wrote:

@Ivan

Anyways, This thread could really use a pony related topic for discussion. So now that we've seen over half of season 2, are there any episodes from it that you would recommend to people interested in checking the show out?

Personally I think something like the Last Round Up would be a good choice because, much like Dragonshy, it featured all the ponies going on an adventure.

If I were to recommend episodes from season 2 to my brother though I'd probably go with the Discord ones because I think he would like him.

What do you guys think?

I enjoyed Season 2 Episode 16 the best from what I've seen.

The one with rainbow dash in the hospital, I mean, but I am biased towards her character, so take it with a grain of salt.

Chris wrote:

I enjoyed Season 2 Episode 16 the best from what I've seen.

The one with rainbow dash in the hospital, I mean, but I am biased towards her character, so take it with a grain of salt.

That was one of the few episodes where I didn't want to strangle Dash, but that being said, my favorite character is Fluttershy followed by Luna/Nightmare Moon, so my favorite episode will always be Luna Eclipsed, though Flutters as she was called in the other thread didn't have much of a role in that episode.

Ashki wrote:

That was one of the few episodes where I didn't want to strangle Dash, but that being said, my favorite character is Fluttershy followed by Luna/Nightmare Moon, so my favorite episode will always be Luna Eclipsed, though Flutters as she was called in the other thread didn't have much of a role in that episode.

i blame the writers. she becoming less like a jerk with a heart of gold and more rainbow douche

Rainbow Dash is fine. Go watch Daring-Do episode again and say you hate her.

Someone mentioned that episode as "Rainbow Dash making cute faces for 20min"

-

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 02:04PM EST

404 user not found wrote:

i blame the writers. she becoming less like a jerk with a heart of gold and more rainbow douche

That's a problem with any television series, the characters become caricatures of themselves.

I mean, look at family guy, the simpsons, or really any show.

omgitsmr wrote:

Rainbow Dash is fine. Go watch Daring-Do episode again and say you hate her.

Someone mentioned that episode as "Rainbow Dash making cute faces for 20min"

-

i think “Rainbow Dash making cute faces for 20min” sums it up nicely

also why haven't i seen your tits yet!

Bruelock wrote:

You… dirty… :/

Not really, if you ask any of the posters in this thread I'm probably one of the least dirty people here, and btw, douche is just another word for jerk, so no.

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Oh good. Thread's safe again. New discussion. Roseluck: do you like her? Discuss.

sorry im not familiarized with all the back ground ponies

Edit: hold on i asked google and yes i am fine with this character

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 02:08PM EST

Oh good. Thread's safe again. New discussion. Roseluck: do you like her? Discuss.

This is Roseluck (Rose)

Not a bad pony. Definately funny trio of Roseluck and the other two ponies. Need more of em

404:
Just fine? She's awesome! And unlike Bon Bon she has a permanent voice actor. HASBRO!

Yeah, they really need to stick with a voice for Bon Bon. Not sure what's going on with her random voices.

She was in the recent episode. Apparently one of Pinkie's many friends.

404: Perhaps I need to remind you……

Dr: I know. And they seem to vary in quality. Her voice in Lesson Zero was…….words cannot describe.

pinkie is everyone's friend

Chris wrote:

Is Roseluck a background character from the new episode?

She's been in quite a few episodes such as Applebuck Season and the Cutie Pox. She's usually seen with the two other flower related ponies.

@Ideo: I know what to say about her Lesson Zero voice. She kinda sounded like Olive Oyl from Popeye.

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 02:21PM EST

Chris wrote:

Is Roseluck a background character from the new episode?

She has been in several episodes.

Mostly going "The Horror! The Horror!" whenever something shocking or w/e goes down.

She was in the recent episode. Apparently one of Pinkie's many friends.

404: Perhaps I need to remind you……

Dr: I know. And they seem to vary in quality. Her voice in Lesson Zero was…….words cannot describe.

I have to agree with that picture you posted

Last edited Feb 20, 2012 at 02:24PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!