Forums / Discussion / General

171,760 total conversations in 5,630 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9954 posts from 194 users

Anyone got some d’aww inspiring pictures?

I expect to be dead from a heart attack by the end of this page.

Apr 14, 2012 at 06:15PM EDT
Quote

Epicus The Warrior wrote:

@Pyro
Since you asked something happy.I’ll just leave this here:




I think you needed it.

No…not smile….that is not happiness….only pain…of things long since forgotten…..that should never see the light of day…..

Apr 14, 2012 at 06:24PM EDT
Quote

@Lasers

18 pics in one post… dude, seriously?

Would you mind toning down the pic spam just a little? There used to be a lot of pic spam back in the older threads, so we decided on the rule that nobody should post more than 3 pics in one post, unless the pics serve some sort of purpose (e.g. a tl;dr analysing some part of the show might require it). That rule may be a little excessive now since pic spam isn’t as much of a problem, but would you mind not posting more than 5 or something?

/killjoy rant


Twilight filly is the epitome of cute. None can withstand her adorableness.

Also have some cute Scootaloo. Everything is better with cute Scootaloo.

EDIT: Changed that last gif since the last one didn’t want to work. This one’s better anyway.

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 06:39PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 06:34PM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

@Algy:

Shit, didn’t know about the rule.

Apologies.

But I’m leaving them, because fuck, it took me a while to copy-paste that shit.

It’s an unwritten rule, more of a type of etiquette.

Apr 14, 2012 at 07:49PM EDT
Quote

Sandstone wrote:


That bottom article…..
…….

Jimmie status:
[ ] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled
[X] Give me the adress of the guy who made this so I can rip his skull of his neck.
This is exactly the kind of shit I don’t need right now. Someone post something happy so I don’t break my comp screen in rage and frustration.

Oh Gosh, the bottom part!

My Jimmie status

[ ] Unrustled

[ ] Rustled

[X]


See more on Know Your Meme

I’VE ALWAYS JOKED THAT TWI WAS LUNA’S DAUGHTER, BUT THAT WAS JUST RIDICULOUS

Apr 14, 2012 at 07:52PM EDT
Quote

Read up on like four pages. What I found:

  1. New members. New members everywhere.
  2. Jimmies being rustled.
  3. Other stuff I forgot.
  4. A fourth one.
  5. ???
  6. PROFIT!!

Despite there being, like seven new members or something absurd like that, I’m not sure how many will stay… I hope all of them, I like meeting all the new guys but I’m never around when they show up.

Apr 14, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT

THIS ART IS FUCKING AMAZING I HAVE NO BUCKING CLUE WHO THE ARTIST IS BUT I NEED TO KNOW! NOW!!

SAME GOES FOR THIS ANIMATED GIF!!! GOOD GOD IT’S MAGNIFICENT!!

(Verbose possible jizzed his pants when he seen the gif).

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 08:41PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 08:35PM EDT
Quote

@That Playbrony pic everyone’s yelling about

Jimmy status:
[ ] Rustled
[ ] Unrustled
[X] You cannot imagine how unrustled my jimmies are

C’mon guys, it’s just TwiLuna. As far as shippings go, that’s probably one of the more sensible ones. I’ve actually enjoyed a few fanfics in the past that had TwiLuna shipping in them. If you’re upset because there are two ponies making out in an image, you may want to start bracing yourself. This fandom has produced much, much worse than that, and it’s just a matter of time before you accidentally stumble onto some real R34.

Apr 14, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT
Quote
SAME GOES FOR THIS ANIMATED GIF!!! GOOD GOD IT’S MAGNIFICENT!!


Apr 14, 2012 at 08:54PM EDT

Algernon wrote:

@That Playbrony pic everyone’s yelling about

Jimmy status:
[ ] Rustled
[ ] Unrustled
[X] You cannot imagine how unrustled my jimmies are

C’mon guys, it’s just TwiLuna. As far as shippings go, that’s probably one of the more sensible ones. I’ve actually enjoyed a few fanfics in the past that had TwiLuna shipping in them. If you’re upset because there are two ponies making out in an image, you may want to start bracing yourself. This fandom has produced much, much worse than that, and it’s just a matter of time before you accidentally stumble onto some real R34.

Am I allowed to say I still don’t see AppleDash as plausible? Or am I surrounded by die-hard AppleDash fans?

Apr 14, 2012 at 09:28PM EDT

Verbose wrote:

SAME GOES FOR THIS ANIMATED GIF!!! GOOD GOD IT’S MAGNIFICENT!!



@ExudesAffluence

Opinions about shippings vary here. Some like them, some dislike them, some don’t care (like me), and those inbetween. But for as far as I know, there aren’t some die-hard fans towards a certain ship (although Lyra X Bonbon is the most accepted one).

So you’re free to say that.

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 09:33PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 09:29PM EDT
Quote

@Algernon
Well, the only reason my jimmies were rustled was that I just don’t like when things go that way. As I’ve said, I’ve only joked about a possible mother-daughter relationship with Twi and Luna, but I never would have thought them as sexual partners.

@ExudesAffluence
Now I don’t care if somebody enjoys shipping/R34 or not, but I am personally not a huge fan. AppleDash is one of the strangest in my opinion, but I can’t say it hasn’t been teased before.
So you haven’t rustled any of my jimmies.
If anything, you helped unrustle them after that Twi-Luna thing.

Apr 14, 2012 at 09:51PM EDT
Quote

ExudesAffluence wrote:

Am I allowed to say I still don’t see AppleDash as plausible? Or am I surrounded by die-hard AppleDash fans?

I’m not a fan of Shipping (and R34).So, you won’t get a long answer from me.However, I won’t judge you if you like them.


Someone asked for cute ponies.Have a picture:

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 10:24PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 10:22PM EDT

I am correct in saying that CitationNeeded and I are the only ones that have a strongly anti-R34 viewpoint? It seems like everyone else is simply tolerant of it (unless I missed or misinterpreted an above post).

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:27PM EDT

@StarGazer
I personally dislike R34, just from some unpleasant stories and crap I’ve had to deal with growing up.

But I don’t troll or hate people and go on R34 sites. I just stay in the safe zones (as if there is such thing on the internet)

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:29PM EDT
Quote

Epicus The Warrior wrote:

I’m not a fan of Shipping (and R34).So, you won’t get a long answer from me.However, I won’t judge you if you like them.


Someone asked for cute ponies.Have a picture:

I don’t really care for shippings. But it’s the Internet, what am I gonna do? But I admit that some definitely make more sense than others. And AppleDash just doesn’t make sense.

@Unknown Unkown

Glad to have unrustled a jimmy or two.

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 10:30PM EDT

I don’t care much for shipping.

Except for this.
I don’t care who you are, this is cute as fuck.

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:55PM EDT

I heard from my brother that one of the artists who worked on the game “Skullgirls” is a pony artist.

Can someone confirm this for me?

Last edited Apr 14, 2012 at 11:14PM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote

@shipping
As far as I’m concerned, Lyra and Bon Bon are together. I ok with shippings that make sense to me. I don’t really like appledash and I hate carmelMac. One of the fanfics I was reading had an April fools chapter with blueblood and big Mac shipping, I thought it was ok. Though I prefer how the fanfic really is with big Mac and twilight and blueblood and this lingerie store owner. I don’t know, I’m not huge on shipping.
Edit: just thought I would add that I don’t really care that r34 exist. I tolerate pretty much anything that this fandom( or any other fandom really) produces. It doesnt bother me

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 12:19AM EDT
Apr 14, 2012 at 11:52PM EDT
Quote

@r34 and shipping

I’ve seen some serious shit. I don’t care. I don’t care that it exists. I don’t care that people enjoy it. I don’t care the it causes stereotypes. I don’t care.

I tolerate it, because that’s what ponies taught me to do.

I love the people that make/look at it, because that’s what ponies taught me to do. They’re part of our family, even if they’re more akin to the weird uncle nobody really likes to mention.

That said, there are a few ships I tolerate harder, or actually accept as awesome. RariSpike, DoctorXDerpy, Lyra and Bon-bon, and so on and so forth. Just because I favor them doesn’t mean I’ll get bent out of shape and flip my ship when somebody starts AppleDash’ing up in this shit.

Nope.

Tolerate the fuck out of that opinion.

Apr 14, 2012 at 11:58PM EDT
Quote

Since every time I try to explain my thoughts on shipping in-depth I sound way more extreme than I actually am, I’ll just leave it at this: For me, sometimes its cute, but it usually isn’t. And I don’t believe in any “otp” pony ships. I think people are allowed to believe in whatever ships they want, so long as it isn’t something that involves incest, pedofoalia, or bestiality (Fluttershy x Angel or some crap like that).

As for R34, I do not like it at all. I can tolerate other people liking it as long as they keep it to themselves, or keep it behind a “NSFW” link or something. The Spitfire and Luna x Twilight image on the previous page alone made me want to vomit, you can imagine how that would translate to genuine R34.


Question: Do you people think RD’s rainbow mane is real or fake? The reason I’m asking is because every other pony in the show only has only one or two mane colors (with the exception of Twilight). Rainbow is the only pony with a very large spectrum of colors (alicorns not included) in her mane, so genetically this would be near impossible. Hair dye was also made cannon in the “Ponyville Confidential” episode, so it is definitely possible for her mane colors to be fake.

And yes, I mean every pony. I checked the entire list of ponies to make sure. Twilight’s bands of color could also be fake, because she has three different colors, and they’re only bands.

Correct me if I’m wrong on any of this. And yes, I’m over-analyzing. Because it’s fun.

Apr 15, 2012 at 12:02AM EDT
Quote

@muffinator
Well, twilight has three colors( and I doubt they are bands since she never takes them off, even if she is sleeping or getting her hair fixed at the salon) and plenty others have two tone hair. I don’t see why it couldn’t be her natural hair color, and why would her cutie mark and the trail she leaves behind be rainbow colored if she just dyed it.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 12:17AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 12:15AM EDT
Quote


I feel bad for the guy who runs this tumblr. xD

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 12:44AM EDT
Quote

Ooh shipping discussion! Aren’t we like, 10 pages late for that, though?

I’m wasn’t a fan of shipping at first, but WhiteDiamondLtd’s brilliant art has almost singlehandedly changed that. I love how she depicts it, shipping in a friendship sort of way. Nothing intimate or sexual goes on, it’s just really cute and diabeetus-causing.




Seriously, the R34 people should stop and all start doing what she’s doing.

Apr 15, 2012 at 01:16AM EDT
Quote

Enough with the goddam shipping, why do you think we have a shipping thread people? Sheesh.

Apr 15, 2012 at 01:19AM EDT

GIANTDAD wrote:

Enough with the goddam shipping, why do you think we have a shipping thread people? Sheesh.

Because it isn’t pony shipping?

But if you really want shipping:

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 01:25AM EDT
Quote

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Don’t people flip their shit when ponies are shipped in that thread?

Well some people do because they can’t take a joke even though I was one of them but still. If your going to flip shit in the form of ships then put it in the shipping thread!

@Doctor Gregory horse the pony medic
No, because we wanted to have a chance to rape other users in a very violent way.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 01:26AM EDT

Tim the Enchanter wrote:

In regards to shipping, after months of research. I have found the origins of shipping.

I was about to upvote this before I realized it was American Dad!….

Apr 15, 2012 at 02:22AM EDT

Wow, so much happening around here. I cant begin to comment on it all.

I was going to write a huge discussion on Rics discussion question on page 78 but then I saw the cuteness on this page and I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Oh well, I karma’d Brownmare since my take would be similar to his if I had to be a pony, but if I had the choice to stay human, I think I’ll pick that instead.


Now we are talking about shipping huh? That’s fine just so long as its the cute and adorable kind of shipping. I like shipping when its dawwwwworthy but if it goes any further than that, no thanks.

As long as it is cute I don’t particularly care who is involved whether it’s pairing Pinkie Pie with Rainbow Dash or a Timber Wolf. People here like to complain about shippings that don’t make sense but I have come to accept the fact that shipping never has to make any sense whatsoever. You just take it as it is regardless of what is involved.

It’s the same in real life you know. In real life, relationships don’t need to make sense either. Just ask that dude who made the local newspaper by entering a relationship with his grandmother (Yes that happened. Real life can be stranger than the internet, believe it or not.)

Overall I’d say this forum is somewhat tolerant of shipping and I think we need to be because we have some members on KYM who really support the shipping and R34 even though we have others who don’t approve of it at all.

I’m not one of them, but you can find them in the MLP image gallery and comment section. They are there. They just don’t post on this thread. We still need to be considerate though and remain respectful to Bronies of all kind. That’s a responsibility we must uphold for having a large Brony community here.


Lastly I would just like to state for the record that Ivan (to my knowledge) hasn’t made a new account here so none of the new users are him. I was just joking about all the new users being all of Ivans alt-accounts

I know this after talking with Ivan. Although he really did want to jump into the discussion on page 75, he never did.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 02:31AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT
Quote

We’re talking about shipping and R34?

I can work with this.


This shall be a glorious night!

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 03:00AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 02:58AM EDT
Quote

Hello everyone.

@ric
Don’t know if you found it yet, but I think I found the place where that pic of Discord, Nightmare Moon, et al. came from. Still can’t find the gif origin.
http://ziom05.deviantart.com/art/Legends-of-the-Equestria-296045689

Oh, and I’ll post pony-related pics as soon as I read up on how to work with Textile.
Edit: I think I got it.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 04:11AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 03:58AM EDT
Quote

null wrote:

I am correct in saying that CitationNeeded and I are the only ones that have a strongly anti-R34 viewpoint? It seems like everyone else is simply tolerant of it (unless I missed or misinterpreted an above post).

I really really really don’t like R34 of ponies but I keep it to myself mostly.

@unknownunknown:

Since they’re wearing Civil War era uniforms in that pic…no, Mel Gibson’s We Were Soldiers didn’t come up immediately. :(

@Ric:

Well, there could be more than one Captain.

Apr 15, 2012 at 04:08AM EDT
Quote

@Ric Tesla

Here you go. I sought out the source pictures for both the Twilight animation, and the epic piece of artwork. I rememberd seeing the Twilight one on dA, and I was lucky enough to find both of them there.

Happy To See You! by FantasyBlade

Legends of The Equestria by Ziom05 (although I just noticed Nostra found it too)


Too bad I didn’t get a chance to finish my Applejack – Suika crossover picture this week. I’ve been too busy with other stuff, like playing League of Legends, which my friends have been trying to get me into for almost as long as I’ve been watching FiM.

It’s the first PC exclusive game I’ve played since Fallout 2. The first online multiplayer I’ve ever played by myself. And the first “real time strategy” since Command & Conquer – Red Alert on PS1. Needless to say, I’m not all that good. But it’s still fun though.

I guess that you’ll have to wait for the new pic until next saturday.

But since the pic’s almost finished, there’s a higher chance that I’ll get the rest of the set done without skipping a week.


@Shipping discussion

I have to say that I just disregard the typical shipping. I don’t like it, but I don’t really hate it either. It’s the stuff closer to R34 that I find disturbing.

For example, I’m fine with that Lyra – BonBon picture MrGrumpy CitationNeeded posted. But that “FREE Shipping!” picture of Twilight and Trixie Connor posted is already crossing the line in my opinion. I don’t want to see that, but I don’t bother complaining about it.

And Lyra – BonBon is something I’m fine with, to the point of drawing an actual fanart featuring the two. Too bad the bottom half of the picture sucks.

Free kramas to anyone who gets the reference without rummaging through filenames.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 05:09AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 05:02AM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of death) wrote:

Brownmare

lol

I’ve been here barely a month and I’m already getting R63’d.
Misspellings are such fun, ain’t they?


Ah, the good ol’ “dark side” of the fandom. Now, I know you folks don’t like to talk about it and some of you rag on it every chance you get, but hey. If one never steps out of one’s comfort zone, nothing will be learned. And sooner or later, something or other is gonna force one out of there anyhow, so one might as well prepare for it.

Let’s start with the lighter and softer side of this equation: The Shipping. I think BSoD put it pretty well; cute is good. ‘Course, that begs the question of “What is cute?” and I’d wager you’d be surprised at how much people’s opinions differ on that matter. But let me tell you this: if you say you don’t like shipping, chances are you just ain’t found a type of shipping that appeals to you. Take Twins up there, she’s had a change of heart about it ’cause she found friendshipping.

Time to take a plunge into the abyss and discuss the dreaded R34 content. I see lots of folks asking “Why?” and to them I say “You don’t know a whole lot about artists, do you?” See, a lot of artists are very Bohemian, which means they do what they want and don’t give two shits about what the average cunt on the street thinks about it. And it just so happens that erotic artwork is a very appealing pursuit from the artist’s perspective. Aside from the obvious reasons, this is because it’s very easy to create an emotional and provocative piece by injecting a bit (or lots) of “action” into it. That, and it’s challenging. See, if you’ve ever attempted to draw anything remotely complex, you’ll know just how difficult it is to get two bodies interacting to look right. Now imagine that, ‘cept the bodies are in an even more intimate position than usual, and bent in all sorts of convoluted ways. Ain’t no cakewalk, that. Similar thing with written works, too. See if you can write a sex scene that ain’t IKEA Erotica.

But why ponies, specifically? Didn’t you listen even a bit when I said “Bohemian”? They don’t need any reason beyond a whim, and they don’t care ‘bout your opinions on the matter. And that’s how it should be. After all, who are you to judge certain kinds artwork to be “unwholesome” or "abominable or “inappropriate” or whathaveyou on any other level than the personal one? This ain’t the Victorian era no more (which is sort of ironic, considering that some really dirty things got invented in those days).

Now don’t get me wrong, it’s perfectly alright to not like this stuff. After all, it takes refined taste and learned analysis (read: perversion and overexposure) to truly appreciate it. But don’t go automatically condemning people who think differently and like what you don’t. We of all people should know that.

You’ll probably want my personal opinion too, no? Well, let me preface this by stating that I am a shameless, unrepentant pervert. The only reason I don’t churn out porn is that I’m under the constant threat of someone looking over me shoulda. As for why I like what I like? Well, why don’t you try explaining why you like your “normal” erotica, without resorting to some sort of cheap justification like “It’s the way it should be”? But I’ll humor ya. I suppose I just want something exotic, and not some second-rate kind of exotic, something truly outside the norm. That said, I ain’t particularly picky. Pretty much anything gets me going, ’cept gore and rape.

Don’t worry though, I’m not one for making a huge fuss over it. I know full well that what I find arousing will make most people retch. While I think the lot of you are way too prudish for your own good, I’ll refrain from exposing your innocent eyes to forbidden pleasures. Or at least I’ll try to. Hehehee.

Apr 15, 2012 at 06:16AM EDT
Quote

GIANTDAD wrote:

Enough with the goddam shipping, why do you think we have a shipping thread people? Sheesh.

Dude, unrustle your jimmies.

Let people enjoy their fanon.

Why do you think it’s called Friendship is Magic.

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 09:10AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 09:10AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Dude, unrustle your jimmies.

Let people enjoy their fanon.

Why do you think it’s called Friendship is Magic.

Well, usually my Jimmies aren’t rustled by much. I try to keep as calm as possible if there’s something I don’t like, or just joke about it to keep my mind off of any sort of anger I feel. Personally, I have some moral issues with what goes on with anything on the internet, after all the crap I had to go through as an adolescent.There’s a point for me where something goes from funny, to questionable, to just plain ridiculous. I try to stay away from things that I don’t like (that’s why I’ve never visited the R34 sites or read any clopfics willingly). I usually just step away.
I just shake my head normally at that playbrony stuff, but that Twi-Luna thing rustled my jimmies because it was simply ridiculous. “There really wasn’t anything else, they had to put that there, didn’t they”, was what I was thinking to myself when I saw it.
Now I do joke around. I laugh when something’s funny. But also, there’s just a point where it rustles jimmies for me. Twi-Luna was one of them.

Now, back to my earlier comment:
Was there ANYONE else who thought about “We Were Soldiers” when you saw that pony bayonet picture, or any other movie or thing you remember? And also, would you think that someone could ponify that scene?

Last edited Apr 15, 2012 at 10:54AM EDT
Apr 15, 2012 at 10:49AM EDT
Quote

Algernon, I think anyone who’se gotten to know me well enough knows why that pic pisses me off. Normally I would just skip over the shipping part, but Luna ships are something worth wasting gas and matches on.

Apr 15, 2012 at 12:46PM EDT
Quote

@Brownmane

lol
I’ve been here barely a month and I’m already getting R63’d.
Misspellings are such fun, ain’t they?

Oops! I could have sworn I spelled that correctly. Ugh, sometimes I have my dyslexic moments..

Anyway you ask “what is cute”. You are correct that everyone will have their own interpretation of that. However I think I can sum it up for many here if I state that “cute” applies when only friendly and/or romantic gestures are displayed/suggested in combination with the natural innocence that little ponies have about them. Of course some will have a different take on that but I would wager that most here could define it that way.

Here’s an example of what I consider a cute shipping scene:

Who agrees with me here? It’s not that sensual and lustful looking sloppy neck lick that Trixie gave Twilight up above, instead it a very sensitive and loving peck on the check. It that cute? Yes it is. Admit it, you thought it was cute. Don’t lie to me.

It’s still shipping all the same. But like you say Brownmare, it’s a different type of shipping. One that is more likely to appeal to me. Thus I don’t take a hard borderline stance against all shipping.


As for R34, don’t worry I don’t really care if you like it or not. It’s not something I judge people for. Everyone has their quirks. So long as R34 imagery isn’t posted here and those who don’t like it do not have to see it, then there should be no problem.

Frankly if you posted R34 I still wouldn’t care. Perverted stuff on the internet? Meh, nothing new to me. I don’t even look up porn but I’ve simply been on the internet for so long that I’ve seen it all. After so many years of browsing the net, its only inevitable that I had been exposed to some of the most disgusting of content. It’s reached a point now, that whenever people freak out over a bit of cartoon sexuality I just interpret that as immaturity.

I just wanted to add on to your part about “why”. You listed a few reasons but the truth is, R34 gets made for literally thousands of different reasons. From simple human nature to very specific task-driven goals. One could go on forever on the subject of “why”. I’m not sure if I want to go there.


Interesting how this conversation has steered towards R34 again. It’s usually a very taboo topic that we try to avoid because it’s been argued many times before in this thread and many more times in comment sections on actual porn images. We seem to be terrified of yet another R34 shitstorm

And yet it seems to be a topic we have a love/hate relationship with. We bring it up at every opportunity.

You have to admit, even if it is taboo, R34 is such a fascinating topic isn’t it? The range of emotions it can stir, how deeply it can influence thinking, the sheer scale of the impact it has and vast number of important aspects that there are to discuss and consider.

Sensibility dictates avoidance but our curiosity craves it. It’s just so interesting to talk about. I just wish it could be discussed maturely without any drama queening

Apr 15, 2012 at 12:52PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Dude, unrustle your jimmies.

Let people enjoy their fanon.

Why do you think it’s called Friendship is Magic.

Apr 15, 2012 at 01:01PM EDT

I was learned to avoid busy shipping lanes. Fraught with perils they are, and the best that could happen is you piss a bunch of people off.

Apr 15, 2012 at 01:23PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!