Forums / Discussion / General

232,915 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

It's ended...

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 09:14PM EDT. Added Sep 15, 2012 at 12:45AM EDT
17 posts from 13 users

Well, after many rumors spread around, it has actually been revealed that Nostalgia Critic will not be continuing his show. The announcement video is here if you want to see it.

Last edited Sep 15, 2012 at 12:46AM EDT

Damn, the Nostalgia Critic was my favorite show on the internet…

It was one of the big things me and my boyfriend shared too. Every Wednesday we would get together and watch the new NC together. I'm really gonna miss the show

But of course, a newborn phoenix always rises from the ashes. I'm kind of excited already hearing about the new show Doug is going to do, and seeing that he got a studio. He's really moving up in the world.

Deus Ex Machina wrote:

I just almost choked on my popcorn. He shall be missed.

But, can someone explain why he ended it?

I'm too lazy to watch the video.

He just thought he could do everything that he could do with the character, and now he's going to do a new project that he's been wanting to do for a while.

At least to boldly flee was a good way to end it all, and I hope they do well in their next project (Can't believe that they bought a studio for it, it's got to be awesome)

MFW I watched the update when it came out.
NC was like my brother, I've watched him for 2 or 3 years, he became a part of my regular routine, and now hes gone. I have t say though, it was a really deep ending (in TBF). I think when AVGN ends I'll die. So much of my life went to these two. Oh well, at least I'll have the new series.

But one thing, in his last ever review (Scooby Doo), he did it with the Past, Present, and Future NC, but if NC is gone now (in his "present" form) then how did the Future version ever exist?

Deus Ex Machina wrote:

I just almost choked on my popcorn. He shall be missed.

But, can someone explain why he ended it?

I'm too lazy to watch the video.

Don't look for answers.

Watch To Boldly Flee. The last part if you're impatient

It's just…. Just….. Holy crap, what just happened?

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

MFW I watched the update when it came out.
NC was like my brother, I've watched him for 2 or 3 years, he became a part of my regular routine, and now hes gone. I have t say though, it was a really deep ending (in TBF). I think when AVGN ends I'll die. So much of my life went to these two. Oh well, at least I'll have the new series.

But one thing, in his last ever review (Scooby Doo), he did it with the Past, Present, and Future NC, but if NC is gone now (in his "present" form) then how did the Future version ever exist?

You know asking that question is basically the same as dividing by zero.

Huh, good. So many shows don't realize when they've run their course and just keep pushing episodes until they become completely terrible. I'm really happy to see NC bow out gracefully.

I'm looking forward to the new stuff as well.

Fifths wrote:

Huh, good. So many shows don't realize when they've run their course and just keep pushing episodes until they become completely terrible. I'm really happy to see NC bow out gracefully.

I'm looking forward to the new stuff as well.

This.

While I am sad about it ending, I am so glad the show ended before it turned into utter shit * cough coughsimpsons *

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!