Forums / Discussion / General

233,049 total conversations in 7,792 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
The Olympic Winter Games 2014

Last posted Feb 11, 2014 at 06:15PM EST. Added Feb 08, 2014 at 09:07AM EST
12 posts from 11 users

They're currently going on. Avoid Sotchi being the mess it is, and root for your country.

In other news, The Netherlands just became first, second, and third on the 5km speed skating.

Last edited Feb 09, 2014 at 02:33PM EST

Daft Punkjet wrote:

What is slopestyle? I heard U.S. won a gold for that.

It's a new Olympic event. Basically, when you ski or snowboard off a ramp, you have to do many tricks and moves while you're in air.

I'm pretty surprised that Brazil has 13 members, especially since one got hospitalized. They probably won't win anything though. Well, I can hope, can't I? They'll kick serious ass in the summer olympics for '16 though.

So, did anyone see the jackets the U.S. was wearing during the Opening Ceremony? They just scream "Murica". I like them. Pretty unique.

Slutty Sam wrote:

I'm pretty surprised that Brazil has 13 members, especially since one got hospitalized. They probably won't win anything though. Well, I can hope, can't I? They'll kick serious ass in the summer olympics for '16 though.

So, did anyone see the jackets the U.S. was wearing during the Opening Ceremony? They just scream "Murica". I like them. Pretty unique.

Looks like one of those ugly sweaters.

Glad I didn't decide to go to the Olympics this year in Socheap.

Howdy! You must login or signup first!