• Election remarks
  • Bohner Stood Up
  • The Salt from Cuba
  • Bring it, ISIS
  • Childcare overload

Quote of the night: "The Elections are over….cuz I won both of them"

9.4/10 Executive Order: Electric Boogaloo

Last edited Jan 20, 2015 at 10:30PM EST

Obama: Now, there won't be any more personal agendas because I won't be here anymore.

Republican Congressmen begin to clap.

Obama: I know, I won both of them [elections].

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

Holy shit. I just googled Obama Mars and this is what came up.

Coincidentally Mars is where my sides are right now.

Just further proof that Obama is an illegal ALIEN!!! #impeachObama2016Gate

@Speech: I wanted to watch it, but I forgot and wound up playing board games with my brother.

@Free Internet: I should probably go back and watch the speech before I comment on this, but in essence "Yes plz!" I had internet in my house for 3 months out of the past 5 years. We had it before then, but even then I only had the basic package. I doubt free government internet would be much better than a basic package of internet from X provider, but the government could probably help speed up the rollout of fiber which has been super slow. But yeah. I should probably watch the speech before I comment anymore. Lol.

Edit: Oh yeah. How could I forget to mention that free gov internet would probably involve further government (read NSA) tracking of internet traffic and would be directly inviting the government into your home as part of the user agreement. Lol. Why don't we just speed up the process and issue everyone a tracking chip when they get a social security number…oh wait. Cell phones! [/conspiracy rant]

Last edited Jan 21, 2015 at 09:10AM EST

I was looking through the trending Facebook posts for the SOTU. When I got to Fox News' post and… [bursts out laughing] they actually complained about how much he brought up climate change. And their commenters? Complete. Fucking. MORONS. I don't like politicians in general, but I absolutely fucking hate republicans.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!