232,912 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Discontinued food you like

Last posted Mar 23, 2015 at 08:03PM EDT. Added Mar 08, 2015 at 09:10PM EDT
30 posts from 27 users

Piccata Titicaca wrote:

Here's mine:

Oreo O's

This cereal was amazing. Later they added marshmallows which I hate. After that, it was discontinued due to legal issues.

So KYM, which food you like or liked is kill?

Fret not, for Oreo O's are still available!

…But only in South Korea.

Speaking of discontinued food, the most i could think of were some generic microwavable french fries that were actually pretty good. Can't find them anywhere anymore so i guess they're gone now.

I couldn't find a picture of it but there's a company called China Lily that used to make canned crunchy chow mein noodles that you would cook yourself with boiling water. They were so delicious but the company shut down for a while and when they started back up they were only making soy sauce.

Patrick Star 3D Real wrote:

Fret not, for Oreo O's are still available!

…But only in South Korea.

Speaking of discontinued food, the most i could think of were some generic microwavable french fries that were actually pretty good. Can't find them anywhere anymore so i guess they're gone now.

Aw, they have marshmallows.
Do they ship?

When these were available they were all that I would ever get from BK.

I also really liked the Prime Rib Thickburger from Hardees. It was a 1/3 burger with thin sliced prime rib, sautéed onions, swiss cheese, and horseradish sauce on a ciabatta roll. Now that I think of it, I think it was the first burger from Hardees I ever had. I'm not sure when they discontinued it but I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't find it on the menu anymore.

Last edited Mar 08, 2015 at 11:40PM EDT

When I was a kid, there was this brand of chocolate and other flavors milk here called Muuki, and I remember it being liquid crack with how good it tasted.

Sadly it got discontinued because a kid got food poisoning from it.

Last edited Mar 10, 2015 at 06:47AM EDT

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

YES. that thing was amazing. Why did they have to get rid of it?

Oh my lawd this stuff was so good. If you've ever had Bawls, that high-caffeine soda that comes in the little blue bottles, it tasted a lot like that, except it was much cheaper and it was red.

This stuff too. I'm a big soda junkie if you somehow couldn't tell. This stuff was like crack in the early 2000's. Since my sister and I were in the middle of our Skies of Arcadia spree at the time this stuff came out, we called it Loqua, after the censored alcohol in the game.

@Basedalex: Good news about Surge.

I don't know if Munchos were discontinued, but I can't find them anywhere and never tried them, so my curiosity remains unsated.

I was going to post Oreo O's, but OP beat me to it.

Although they're not permanently discontinued, the Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches from Hardee's/Carl's Jr are the bomb shit.

Last edited Mar 10, 2015 at 08:35PM EDT

favorite discontinued chips besides the Chicken and Waffles one. Can you imaging all the MLG goodness if Dewitoes were of the same dimensions as games?

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

rip in peace ;_;

I think i am older than you.
The Bell Beefer from Taco Bell in the 70s and maybe 80s. Could not find a real picture but think Sloppy Joe.
I am still hurt to this day that it is gone.

Eeyore1954 wrote:

I think i am older than you.
The Bell Beefer from Taco Bell in the 70s and maybe 80s. Could not find a real picture but think Sloppy Joe.
I am still hurt to this day that it is gone.

>taco bell

>1970

uwotm8

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!