The Bieber Nation Hates Greg.

Last posted Feb 22, 2012 at 06:38PM EST. Added May 25, 2010 at 06:51PM EDT
42 posts from 24 users

This contains win on so many levels. Just look at this one:

"kroosh: @gleuch you are totes the new Hitler. Clearly."

Totes?

Just remember that Justian Bieber = Australian for "Riot"

Last edited May 25, 2010 at 07:07PM EDT

Wow. Be sure to check out the Shaved Bieber blog: http://shavedbieber.tumblr.com/

@Vlad: I think @kroosh was making fun of this:

These responses are fantastic. Greg wins +9001 Internets today.

Last edited May 25, 2010 at 10:49PM EDT

Just saw on article on sydney morning herald about it, and i saw that the designer was Greg Leuch, i felt i needed to come here and give mad props.

So here Greg, hands over mad props, you earned it.

We discussed this on the IRC and I think we should come with one or two words that replace 'Justin Bieber' in the plugin. That is, if Gleuch is okay with that.

(And no. I don't hate Justin, but I don't love him either.)

I like how most of those who are complaining are fan-girls. Too bad they can't do anything but say write hate mail. Gleuch, you are awesome. If you make a Twilight one, I will love you with bromance for being so awesome.

"a Toronto man who developed a piece of software called 'Shaved Bieber' to censor the Canadian singer from your Internet is receiving death threats and other extreme backlash."

OK. Now I REALLY hate Bieber fans.

But srsly: MAKE THAT PARIS HILTON PLUGIN. Then I will make 100 accounts on KYM and karma up every post of you ;D

How about we make a German Sniper vs Justin Bieber Plugin? (AKA: Tactical Assassin: Justin Bieber Edition)

Ironically, this Sniper is based on Snipers from the German Army during World War 2. And, of course, Bieber Fans are comparing us to Nazi Germany for trying to "Erase" Justin Bieber from the Internet.

Last edited May 28, 2010 at 06:59PM EDT

"Seig Heil Mein Führer Gleuch! For you have ridden us of Justin Bieber!" – What Bieber Fans think standard Anti-Bieber Conversations at KYM go like

You haet Bieber. You am Nazee.

Last edited May 28, 2010 at 09:54PM EDT

"I realize that you're just stating an opinion, but what you're doing is going back to World War II all over again. Hitler wanting to erase Jews from society -- you want to erase Justin Bieber…"

THIS IS WHAT BIEBERETTES ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!