Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Holy crap, it has a forum...

Last posted Aug 06, 2010 at 10:08AM EDT. Added Aug 04, 2010 at 01:05AM EDT
19 posts from 15 users

I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm allowed to do this since I don't see a "Introduce yourself thread" thing, if there IS one and I failed miserably, I'm sorry

Yeah, I've been lurking here for ages and just now I noticed this. Kinda sad, huh?
Well, anyways, I'm a self proclaimed internet scientist and I'm here to survey your internets.

Thanks guys, I feel welcome already.

By the way, is there a way to check my replies other that in my subscriptions or via e-mail? It's very annoying to have to go to my mail to see every individual notification.

Lurking is considered a good thing around here. We get waaaaaaayyyyy too many submissions from n00bs that are trying to start memes of their own and/or post BS submissions without taking the time to find out what exactly makes up a basic entry. Yes, lurking is indeed a good thing.

In other words, survey away and welcome to KYM :)

@AllYourBase

To answer your question, I don't think there's a different way. You can disable the e-mail notifications by going to "Edit Your Profile" on your profile, but I don't think there's another way of receiving notifications.

Who knows though. That Jostin Asuncion guy might comeout of nowhere and tell me why I'm wrong :)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!