Forums / Discussion / General

233,011 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Lady Throws a cat in the dumpster

Last posted Aug 29, 2010 at 06:19AM EDT. Added Aug 28, 2010 at 08:10PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

Well Hitler only Killed 6 Million people, and pol pots only got 1/3 of that, so I'd say Hitler got the better deal since people actually, and truthfully like him.

Any how I bet that as soon as this video starts going viral, trolls are gonna start using it to make rainbows and lolipops, and maybe fruity Christmas sweaters.

Last edited Aug 28, 2010 at 10:26PM EDT

I just find that so confusing.

The cat came up in what seems like a friendly manner.
If she didn't like the cat,or just doesn't like cats she could of just walked on.
But no,she went out of her way to stop and throw it in a bin.

In a way it think that's what makes this worse,she had no real motivation for this at all,and she actually put herself at an inconvenience to try to harm a cat that was just(what it looks like to me anyway) being friendly.

The worse thing we can do I feel,is call death to her,no she doesn't deserve it,what she did was horrible and she should be punished,if someone locked me away for 16 hours I wouldn't want them killed.

Though I think she is getting punishment in the world-wide media coverage and hate.
Which is beautiful considering that little head sweep is like saying "I can get away with this".

And no,she has not,not only did the cats owner find out.HALF THE WORLD found out.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!