Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

The Skies Have Shifted.

Last posted Jan 14, 2011 at 07:21PM EST. Added Jan 13, 2011 at 10:27PM EST
27 posts from 23 users

actually, i think if you were born after november 2009, your sign has changed. so since none of us were born in 2009 much less november, we should all be good.

I never did believe in this sort of stuff, but when I was a libra, I actually seemed to live life as a libra is described to. Now I'm a virgo…eff star signs, imma watch battlestar.

Everyone chill out. Your zodiacs are still the same.

But before astrology fans scrape the ink from their arms because they think they're now a Virgo instead of a Libra, they should consider this: If they adhered to the tropical zodiac – which, if they're a Westerner, they probably did – absolutely nothing has changed for them. That's worth rephrasing: If you considered yourself a Cancer under the tropical zodiac last week, you're still a Cancer under the same zodiac this week. That's because the tropical zodiac – which is fixed to seasons, and which Western astrology adheres to – differs from the sidereal zodiac – which is fixed to constellations and is followed more in the East, and is the type of zodiac to which the Star Tribune article ultimately refers.

Last edited Jan 14, 2011 at 11:28AM EST

Piarte King wrote:

DAMN IT!!!
I was a gemini…. it was perfect Jim the gemini… now I'm a Taurus? I don't even care about you anymore… Stupid Horoscope!

Same here, was a Gemini, now im a Taurus.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!