Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Worst Day Ever

Last posted May 24, 2011 at 01:20PM EDT. Added May 23, 2011 at 07:39PM EDT
17 posts from 14 users

So I get home from work and realize my window is smashed and my Tv, X-box and games, my guitar, some dumb shit was stolen, but most importantly my damn pc. So luckily I have insurance but Wtf… gonna be a few weeks till I get my new computer.

So can you guise post worse things that actually happened to you to make me feel better?

Fml, thieving bastards…

Ps my phone sucks so it its painful trying to post.:(

Man, that sounds like a rough day.

Mine wasn't that bad luckily, but it seems like it was a shitty day everywhere I look today.
I noticed on Reddit's front page: What is the most horrifying thing you've ever seen.
Also I'm coming down off a full week of making fun of the Rapture all day for work, and I guess at the end I'm feeling too critical for my own good.

Suddenly, looking at this made it all better:

My house was broken into once. Bastards stole my Nintendo 64 with all my cartridges and destroyed my science project that was due the next day.

The hell.

I can understand why they would take the N64. But why they gotta beat up my cardboard display?

My worst day ever is when my dad and I were supposed to go to the Van Andel Museum on the last day of winter vacation. However I slept in and we were unable to make it in time before they would close. I kept on sleeping in up until nighttime. I felt so depressed that this happened to me. I decided to play some Rock Band 2 to help, but the mood of most of the songs that I played only reflected the sadness I was going through, and now I only think of that day when I hear those songs.

Dude, that sucks. I hope you get your things back! But I'm glad you're safe and it was only your stuff that got lost :)

I remember staying up all night with a cold to perfect a semester-long homework assignment in the 8th grade for math class. We were supposed to design and build a model dream house, to scale, and calculate the cost of building, furnishing, and maintaining it. I killed that m*therf*cking project, got an A+++ on the goddamned thing because I was a nerd like that. My teacher put the project on display in the hallway with the other kickass projects, only to have some idiot smash it with his backpack later that day :(

Also, the first draft of my next infographic was published for a few hours with a bad math fail that I didn't notice until a user pointed it out. Oops.

Math, y u do such cruel things to me?

Last edited May 24, 2011 at 01:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!