Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Origins of your AVATAR

Last posted Jul 20, 2011 at 07:22PM EDT. Added Jul 11, 2011 at 05:04PM EDT
57 posts from 50 users

I actually made mine in MS Paint. Originally it was for Pokemon Profile Picture Month back in December 2010, but I feel it works nicely here as well. When I become a mod, it's going to be a shiny Charizard.
EDIT: Lord Sweetie Belle added the pony head, in honour of International Sweetie Belle Day. It'll be restored tomorrow at noon.

Last edited Jul 11, 2011 at 05:33PM EDT

Nixazen Yux wrote:

I thought it was fake until I did some google search. o.o

Mine was created in Illustrator… its based on some 2D mmo.

tis real card my young (insert demeaning or uplifting name)

Well, my main avatar:

I created myself with a picture of Yakov Smirnoff, a Fedora, and some tedious background-erasing for the Fedora picture (Which I eventually saved as a PNG so I could have it forever exploitable). I cleaned it up recently so it doesn't look so messy.

The one I have now was created by Sweetie Belle for Sweetie Belle Day. I'm actually not entirely sure when I'm going to change it. IT'S JUST SO EPIC.

Mine changes everyday, but it's always a derivative of the Awesome Smiley.

It started as an inside joke in my animation class, where I'd slip it into the scene somewhere. I later made an account here, and continued the joke.

Mine was originally from an old website i went to (it was the skeleton face.) but that was back when i didnt know about TTGL and then one day i found TTGL memebase so i made a profile and i put that picture on there, then i found KYM and here i am. I also asked a friend to shop on the glasses.

Reporting on my common avatar:
[photo:96816]

This is Negi Springfeild, the main character from the popular Japanese manga and anime Negima! Negi is a 10 year old mage who is, at one point halfway though the manga, forced into a foxgirl crossplay. Because of this, Negi is fetured on the first list of traps.

Here is a picture of what he really looks like without the dress.

The dance is the Pappara Dance.

Original image:

A couple of minutes in photoshop later, and viola! Avatar:

But this wasn't good enough, so I made 17 more of the same image with the hue on her shirt changed by 20 in each successive image. My original plan was to change the avatar every day, as well as my username, when it hit me: why not COMBINE THEM ALL? So I made a .gif and it turned out beautifully.

I have to say that this is my favourite avatar that I have ever used.

Last edited Jul 11, 2011 at 08:47PM EDT

Who? Keith?

Keith is one of the main characters in the webcomic TwoKinds.
Just to give you an idea what he's like:

Last edited Jul 11, 2011 at 09:15PM EDT

I made mine to mock a friend- DARKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- and because my CRASSUS ARMORED ASSAULT TRANSPORT wasn't as funny here.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

This is Negi Springfeild, the main character from the popular Japanese manga and anime Negima! Negi is a 10 year old mage who is, at one point halfway though the manga, forced into a foxgirl crossplay. Because of this, Negi is fetured on the first list of traps.

I don't remember that.

Photoshop. "David after Dentist" with the Breadhat from that pic of that shouting guy with his hands in the air (can't remember the name of the meme xD).

Last edited Jul 11, 2011 at 10:58PM EDT

Well, the whole red panda thing I'm pretty sure came from the forums here. My first post ever was in a Red Leader Standing By thread (Red desktop, standing by.). My second post ever was in a thread I made myself asking if the concept of Music Monday on Twitter was a meme because I was still a noob back then. And my third post was in the same Red Leader thread as my first post and I put "Red panda, standing by." I can only assume that after Googling "red panda" and seeing all the pretty pictures of them in Google images, I decided to be one.

I just Googled "Silver Chariot", the Stand of Jean Pierre Polnareff in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure /p>

Then I found a picture of the Super Action Figure of the Stand.

This is the figure in another pose.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

so hes a dude….
story of the internet, ammirite?
anyway mine is a custom by a friend, so hands off!

My first avatar has looked like this:

I've made it in Notepad++.
My current avatar (Spike) is originated from the pony game "Discover the Difference" on HubWorld site. Here's the Flash version of it:

My first profile pic was the last pannel of this island hitler comic…..

But after a couple of weeks I changed it to what it is now; a picture of me without my head.

Last edited Jul 12, 2011 at 02:05PM EDT

My first avatar was a mine craft creeper.

Then i decided to use a gif of my gameplay from Portal 2, in which Wheatley brags to Chel. I just felt identified.

Since it was SO big it made webpages load at the speed of snails, I decided to photoshop a top hat, a stache and a monocle in it. Recently I just added red swirl into Wheatley's eye.

But since I posted on RF wall he has been messing with it.

I first made a quick doodle with the msn pen tool, parodying ceiling cat, some time mid 2009.
Thought it was decent so I saved it.

Then I had coloured it about a month later (cuz im lazy) in OpenCanvas and then I started using it as a simple avatar everywhere.
Too lazy to make new ones.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!