Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Tell me, KYM, how was your day?

Last posted Sep 19, 2011 at 11:41AM EDT. Added Sep 13, 2011 at 05:15PM EDT
43 posts from 29 users

There was a list of new Mods, and I am not one of them.

Of course, six months, cynical behavior, minor Trolling, offensive behavior, hanging with RussianFedora, and being busy with RPs doesn't make me a top candidate, but still…

I got new boots, 22 dollars at an army surplus store. And they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I've been wearing them all day, even inside. Even right now!

Also, I got a mini cherry pie, and a whole barrel of cheezy poofs, and moderator status.

Cale wrote:

There was a list of new Mods, and I am not one of them.

Of course, six months, cynical behavior, minor Trolling, offensive behavior, hanging with RussianFedora, and being busy with RPs doesn't make me a top candidate, but still…

Woah, chill bro. We all have time to shine, some time.

Oh, that sounds weird when I say it out loud.

I had my B-day at school, we have an A day followed by a B day btw, got to show my video to everyone in my class, (I'll post the vid tommorow) and I got to hang out with this girl I like. And I finished my geometry homework. And I have ants. Fuck.

Started out slow and ended up kinda hectic. I got called to do a job tomorrow but it's a union job (even though I am union) but the production designer thought I was a teamster and I'm not. So when I told her I wasn't I had to call several people looking for someone who is and is available. well right now everyone is working (TV shows are back up shooting right now). So nobody was available. I finally found someone who was available at 10:00. I just finished loading all my tools and kit into my truck and getting ready to go to bed at 12:45 and I have to be up at 5:30 to be at set at 7:30. And of course I am not tired yet.

I just realized the Zelda you have to save in the first Legend of Zelda was a decoy… ALL THAT CRAP I HAD TO GO THROUGH FOR NOTHING!?! FUCK YOU NINTENDO!!!

But hey, I got my first 10 free games from Nintendo today.

I fucking twisted my leg last night, reaching off the bed for my favorite pillow which apparently fell.
Damn, it hurt. I was writhing for about a couple or minutes or so.
I had to walk around in an awkward limping manner all the time and people can't help but notice.
Hey, you're a doctor, go fix it up. Please?

I've been cleaning these used videogames I've bought around this year. For some unknown reason, my local BlockBuster store (yes, they still exist) uses some really sticky labels and price tags that are HARD AS FUCK to remove. Since I don't have too many tools, I've using mainly alcohol and acetone. The worst part? My house now smells like a mix between a hospital and a cosmetics store!

What's inside that bag? Lots of used paper and cotton balls I've used… I know it looks like a fapping bag… Don't judge me.

Last edited Sep 17, 2011 at 07:48PM EDT

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Today this happened…

I exactly know that feel bro.
One day,some of my underclassman stole my bike and then guess what happened?
The bike fork is bent.I was raging with the power of thousand suns,too.

AND,my bike was repaired,and then some of my underclassman fucking stole it again.And guess what happened?
The bike seat is broken,so I have to sit on my bike while a cold metal bar is shoved up my ass.

Last edited Sep 18, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT

Laser Pacer wrote:

I exactly know that feel bro.
One day,some of my underclassman stole my bike and then guess what happened?
The bike fork is bent.I was raging with the power of thousand suns,too.

AND,my bike was repaired,and then some of my underclassman fucking stole it again.And guess what happened?
The bike seat is broken,so I have to sit on my bike while a cold metal bar is shoved up my ass.

…no,seriously,i don't know that feel,bro….

Well, it's early today, so I'll hit on recent events.

• First episode of season 2 of (unspecified cartoon) premiered yesterday. Hilarious.
  • Went for a run. Picked up the pace more than I normally do. Getting my stamina back up again.
  • Went to a party. Met some cool people. Hope to see then around more often.
  • Went to church. Sang in the choir. I've missed singing, so that was fun.
  • Ate me some sausage.

I'd say the last 24-hour period has been pretty spectacular.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!