Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Which item would you choose?

Last posted Aug 16, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2012 at 09:36PM EDT
28 posts from 22 users

The suit and toilet are appealing. I assume that you have the resources for the suit as well, but I can't say that I'd want to keep the government or people who want to steal it off of me.

No one would think to take a toilet. All I'd have to do is keep people from realizing that they got great insights after using it, and all of my friends would be a little bit wiser after parties and stuff. It's easy to share the wealth that way, and you make the world around you a bit better (and their worlds as well, meaning you're helping the world out.) I think I'd go with that.

The reincarnation pill might be nice too, but you'd basically have to be darn sure you were dying. So unless you plan on killing yourself, you're not assured that second life. And with the child's inability to control his urges as well (regardless of memory or intellect,) having the experience and knowledge of a person well, well beyond his or her years might be more of a burden than anything else.

"Between sun-down and sun-up…"

Does that pillow only transform into one character, but does so every night? Or can it be anyone, but just one person each night?

Either way, I think I might have that… Unfortunately for me, none of the others really sound interesting other than the pill, and with how situational that would be, it's just this side of useless. It'd rock to suddenly be reincarnated as Captain Price, though.

Still, I'm more likely to take the pillow, just because of the possibilities inherent in it. I'd give you a list of reasons why I'd want such a thing, but I don't know if I'd keep it fully Safe For Work.

Also, Robot Wars was cool and all, but I don't know if I could handle competing on it.

The Ring

I had one engraved just like that, but lost it somewhere/somehow a few years ago
still pissed about loosing a 14k gold ring

Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 10:00PM EDT

Need clarification on a few things:

With the pillow, does it change every night, or does it stay the same? Does it only happen once and stays that character forever, or does it change every night? Does the character retain knowledge of previous visits, or does it reset? Many questions there, not all of them pertaining to sexy times.

With the keyboard, how specific do you need to be? Do you need to outline all the system ideas, plotlines, characters, mechanics, etc., or does it just read your mind?

On the pill, does it come back into your possession if you ingest it without dying?

How specific are the insights from the chamber pot? Are they like 'There will be a robbery today' or are they more like 'There will be a robbery at so-and-so bank at 11:00 today'? And what do the insights relate to? Are they more about helping you figure out mysteries of science, or something else?

Does the robe allow you to freeze water, vaporize it, manipulate the ice, and manipulate the vapor?

Have to learn as much as possible before choosing something like this.

Can I like make my own item?

If not I choose the wisdom toilet to supplement my natural stupidity.

But if so I would like to have the dagger of time from Prince of Persia except with unlimited sand and it automatically activates if you die.
Like if someone pulled a gun on you, just reverse time and dodge the bullet because you know when and where he is going to shoot and just keep using it till you get the fight absolutely perfect.

Also good for talking to girls.

The toilet. Why, you might ask? With that toilet, taking 2-3 poops a day, I could become a library of knowledge.

Maybe it would take weeks; maybe years. But I would gain insight into every subject I could dream of. I could slowly, gradually, but steadily increase my knowledge in…say, engineering. Perhaps, after enough sits, I could learn how to make complex mechanical parts. And since the insight gained seems random, my ability to reason and adapt across subjects might increase. Therefore I could learn not just new information, but new ways to think. New ways to invent, perhaps, an Iron Man suit…or a Mech…..or maybe I'd learn how to write impossibly good code for games. You never know.

Further, I could gain worldly insight- and learn valuable social graces which might score me a permanent, not-disappearing-at-sunrise female with which to maintain fellowship. Slowly but surely my insight would expand and my empire would grow….

Or maybe I'd just have an amazingly comfortable toilet. That's not a bad consolation.

With the Suit I can fly in the air and blow stuff up, But with the Bath Robe I can be a Water bender, and the Pillow can let me hug fluttershy… WHY DOES FATE ONLY LET ME PICK ONE?! WHHHHY!!!

The monocle of course. Aside from making you irresistibly attractive to members of the opposite sex, it also serves a functional purpose in improving your vision (of which mine is horrendous), and to such a great extent that it allows one to transcend the boundaries of space and time and become an omniscient being of reverence.

There is no contest. I want the one ring. Without the corruption, one could use it to it's fullest extent and conquer the world. Or just sneak around places and live forever. I am also assuming that it does not come with a previous master, making its first owner the master of its power.

Lich wrote:

Pillow or toilet.

I need wisdom and I need a fictional anime girl between my thighs.

Why not the keyboard?
You can make a game with you having wisdom and a fictional anime girl between your thighs.

Cronus wrote:

Why not the keyboard?
You can make a game with you having wisdom and a fictional anime girl between your thighs.

slaps
NO!

I can not have both. Life is not fair that way.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!