Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

You can erase ONE fictional character. Who??

Last posted Nov 03, 2012 at 01:25PM EDT. Added Sep 23, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT
86 posts from 64 users

Let's say you have the power to erase one, and only one fictional character as it was never created.
Think deeply before answering and consider that you have only one bullet, once erased from history it can't be restored and you will forget of it's existence yourself. Also, another character could take it's place.

nukefire wrote:

You remember all that "dark energy" stuff from ME2? Yeah, that was Karpyshyn's original plot. Then EA fucked us all over by replacing it with that "Crucible" bullshit.

On-Topic: I've got an entire shooting gallery worth of targets I'd like to see gone. And then some.

But just to avoid offending anyone, I won't name names.

Envy is a sickeningly sadistic, horrible, manipulative wretch. I have no idea why people love this character so much. The only drawback would be that Envy adds to the story by being a strong villain, and of course him not being in the show would take a tiny bit of awesomeness away from Mustang, but I digress. I would shoot this piece of crap in the face. (Assuming that this gun Hypercat mentioned negates recovery of any sort.)

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

After playing the game, when I was about to go and fight the final boss.
I realized that have a very strong urg to do more to him then just putting his head on a pike. This guy is truly a dick you have no idea what I mean until you play and get to this point to know the feels I am feeling.
So yeah, I agree with Lone K.

Rin Tezuka wrote:

What has the she done for the Sonic franchise apart from being fap material for fanboys?

Which is actually moar that what this guy did:

Of all the Sonic comprimaries, why HIM in Sonic And Sega All-Stars Racing??
The only good thing he did was irritating so much the cat fans that Sega invented her to compensate:

And that's pure win! So I'm not going to delete Big.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!