Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,730 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

That awkward moment when...

Last posted Oct 16, 2012 at 08:45PM EDT. Added Oct 11, 2012 at 12:35PM EDT
54 posts from 41 users

That awkward moment when some one asked how was your weekend and you told them you had kidney stones and pissed lots of blood thinking it would not sound as awkward….

It was VERY awkward, everyone stared.

That awkward moment when your parent is talking to one of their friends from work and you just slowly start wandering away, hoping you wont have to make small talk.

That awkward moment when your book is gone and you rummage through the whole house and the whole time it's been inside your pants the whole time. And I had forgotten that I put it in there to save my page.

That awkward moment when you try and think of an awkward moment to participate in an awkward moment thread but can't think of anything despite the fact that awkward moments happen so often.

Québec Ball wrote:

That awkward moment when you say hi to your friend from a distance, but then it come closer and you see it's someone you never met and he give you an awkward look. (I need new glasses)

I once sat down next to a person that looked just liked my friend, but it wasn't. The story ended pretty much the same with the weird look and all.

That incredibly akward moment when you just met a girl who seems to be ABSOLUTLY perfect for you but then you fart and ruin any chances if you ever had one?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!