Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Hey KYM!

Last posted Feb 04, 2013 at 11:37PM EST. Added Jan 02, 2013 at 03:53PM EST
75 posts from 36 users

12321pop2 wrote:

I prefer whole white milk. Napoleon told me I'm not fat, so I could drink it whole.

KIDDING ASIDE,
I prefer mine in the carton.

Fuck cartons, milk bag master race.

Yo, guys, would it be too much of a hassle to ask for you to watch my empty glass with no chocolate milk in it for a while? I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't drink milk, anyways. I'm gonna' run to the store and get some OJ, be back in a bit.

I am AHO Right? wrote:

Yo, guys, would it be too much of a hassle to ask for you to watch my empty glass with no chocolate milk in it for a while? I'm lactose intolerant, so I can't drink milk, anyways. I'm gonna' run to the store and get some OJ, be back in a bit.

Yo, guys, I'm back. Sorry I took so long, you wouldn't believe the line at the self check-out register.

But I got the orange juice! Boy, oh, boy am I thirsty! I can't wait to pour some cold, refreshing orange juice into that big, empty glass that contains no chocolate mi-

What. Is. That. Did someone pour chocolate milk into my glass that I specially designated to not be used for chocolate milk purposes? What kind of cruel, sick, twisted monster would do such a thing!? This…is my darkest hour. I don't know how long I can continue living like this. This might be the end for me.

Remember the Alamo, friend. Never forget.

Last edited Jan 03, 2013 at 01:58PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!