Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Things you like but everyone else seems to hate.

Last posted Feb 27, 2013 at 10:50PM EST. Added Feb 16, 2013 at 10:53AM EST
60 posts from 42 users

Self explanitory. What do you like that everyone else seems to hate?

Man, I'm probably in an EXTREME minority here, but I actually never really minded this show. I'm not really bothered too much by whacked out imagery like what that show has.

I know plenty of otaku phaggots like it, but amongst my peers, I'm the only one that likes guilty gear and blazeblue. My friends had this to say about it " that's the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen, anime sucks dick". Even if anime isn't your thing(I'm not a big fan), the game is still an excellent fighter and the sprites are gorgeous. Hell, I would have liked it better if mvc3 and streetfighter 4 were sprites like that.

The Super Mario Bros. movie and the Street Fighter movie. They kept me entertained and they're practically making something out of video games that don't explain much at face value.

Call of Duty. Any Call of Duty game, really. No matter how good or bad it is, it's always branded shit because it has Call of Duty on it. It's disgusting.

Cronus wrote:

God, I wish this was "Things you hate but everyone seems to like" thread.
I would make a long post about everything.

Well, there was one at some point, but things must have gotten nasty because it got locked sometime later.

Liked Naruto as a kid. I stopped watching a long time ago, but I get the feeling that I'd like it if I took up watching it again.

Oh, and I like the original Smash Brothers better than Melee and Brawl combined.

Last edited Feb 18, 2013 at 08:14PM EST

1)Because being weak between the strongest fighters in their universe is something bad, amrite?

2)He was traumatized and mindfucked by his own brother, what did you expect, also, if he were a real emo, he would just complain instead of fighting

3)Perfect to troll elitist players

MasterBurner "Capo" wrote:

I may not have seen them recently, but I liked the Star Wars prequels.

We didn't really mind them either, heck, my folks and I are probably among the few people who like Jar Jar Binks

Aside from the rather high amount of negative qualities to this game, I actually sort of enjoyed the gameplay, particularly Silver's. I don't LOVE it, I just don't hate it with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns most other Sonic fans seem to express.

Dr. Eggman wrote:

Aside from the rather high amount of negative qualities to this game, I actually sort of enjoyed the gameplay, particularly Silver's. I don't LOVE it, I just don't hate it with the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns most other Sonic fans seem to express.

Same here, actually…

Dr. Eggman wrote:

…How can anyone in their right mind unironically like that glitchy mess?

I do agree there was some potential in Silver's gameplay, and would like to see the concept come up in a much better game, however. Silver's concept and the music were the good parts, from what i've seen.

1. Avenged Sevenfold.
2. Tiarawhy. I know you expected that.
3. The Godzilla 1998 movie. I thought it was an okay movie. Maybe if you didn't actually SAY it was a Godzilla movie/reboot, more people would've liked it.
4. Call of Duty. I hate how people automatically associate those words with pure shit.
5. Cloverfield. Come on guys, that was a good movie!

Le Bumpkin wrote:

First Person Shooters other than CoD and Halo. You guys may understand the the kind of people I run into.

Me, I don't like tank controls and the danger of being attacked from behind without any warning whatsoever.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

…How can anyone in their right mind unironically like that glitchy mess?

I do agree there was some potential in Silver's gameplay, and would like to see the concept come up in a much better game, however. Silver's concept and the music were the good parts, from what i've seen.

The game had loads of potential, it just got Christmas Rushed.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!