Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Attempt to Derail this Thread

Last posted May 24, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT. Added Apr 05, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT
182 posts from 57 users

• If you attempt to derail the thread, you stay on-topic, and as such, you have derailed the thread.
  • If you do not attempt to derail the thread, then you are off-topic, which is derailing the thread, meaning you have derailed the thread.

Regardless of what you do, the thread will be derailed.

Why yes, I think zombies are people..
Sure they will want to eat your brains, your limbs and every damn organ inside your red squishy body, they will also want to kill your friends, your family, and everyone you know, slowly eating their flesh as you see such a gruesome scene…but…but..I think they are missunderstood..We should go ahead and give these creppy guys a chance..Maybe they will realise that normal humans and zombies are not so different..Both of them like meat, long walks, the difference being that one is alive and the another is a living infected waiting for a chance to bite your eyes off.

Maybe we people should indeed give zombies a chance. If you'd wrap yourself in protecting stuff, you could maybe even become friends with one. And after you gain their trust, you could inject them with an antiserum, turning them back to their normal, human, form

Verbose wrote:

• If you attempt to derail the thread, you stay on-topic, and as such, you have derailed the thread.
  • If you do not attempt to derail the thread, then you are off-topic, which is derailing the thread, meaning you have derailed the thread.

Verbose wrote:

What Verbose means to say is "Ahh! A paradox! don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it…"

I am a degree 6 Zoosexual, sexually and emotionally attracted to Tyrannosaurs and nothing else. Women don't even do it for me. I am cursed to live my life in the misery that my most powerful emotional fantasies will never be even close to coming true. Life is like hell to me. I will never know true love.

Suspended wrote:

Why yes, I think zombies are people..
Sure they will want to eat your brains, your limbs and every damn organ inside your red squishy body, they will also want to kill your friends, your family, and everyone you know, slowly eating their flesh as you see such a gruesome scene…but…but..I think they are missunderstood..We should go ahead and give these creppy guys a chance..Maybe they will realise that normal humans and zombies are not so different..Both of them like meat, long walks, the difference being that one is alive and the another is a living infected waiting for a chance to bite your eyes off.

no no you got it all wrong
zombies don't eat you.. well not the infected ones they are just mad they need unload all the negativ feelings

the living dead on the other hand is pretty much mindless killers and should be shot on sight

dirudiru wrote:

Maybe we people should indeed give zombies a chance. If you'd wrap yourself in protecting stuff, you could maybe even become friends with one. And after you gain their trust, you could inject them with an antiserum, turning them back to their normal, human, form

i wonder
what happends if a human bite a zombie?
will the zombie become human? or?

Haha, what a story KYM…!
Anyways how's your sex life?
I can't talk about mine, It's confidential…

C'mon KYM…Tell me about your sex life..

@Kid a

No, no, no. That's not how you make everyone mad. Nobody cares about 9gag, Let me show you how do it:

ABORTON IS WRONG AND SHULD BE ILEGAL

ATHEISTS ARE IGNORANT BIGOTS

OBAMA IS KILLING AMERIKA

IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS AVOIDING PUNCTUATION AND MISPELING

Now watch as the rage comes in. Take notes

Last edited Apr 05, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT

Another day, same website..I have found myself scrolling down in the image-infested Know your meme, where users try to categorize the jokes from both the Internet and the Real life. Good stuff to waste free time, reading these faceless men' comments It's amusing…Some of them are clever, and some of them make me wonder what kind of sick megalomaniac hides his identity under a fake name…What inhumans thoughts lie behind these masks? What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty? I have seen their true face…It only appears when someone says something called 9gag, or advice animals…Should the anger fill the website's streets, with a impressive amount of complaints, the first user seeing this coming would say "So the shitstorm begins".
Words are overrated, should you express yourself by images becouse it doesn't matter how hard you try..
By the end, the one with the best Reaction Face prevails…
Everybody laughs….
Roll on snare drum…
Karma raising…
Curtains….

Suspended wrote:

Another day, same website..I have found myself scrolling down in the image-infested Know your meme, where users try to categorize the jokes from both the Internet and the Real life. Good stuff to waste free time, reading these faceless men' comments It's amusing…Some of them are clever, and some of them make me wonder what kind of sick megalomaniac hides his identity under a fake name…What inhumans thoughts lie behind these masks? What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty? I have seen their true face…It only appears when someone says something called 9gag, or advice animals…Should the anger fill the website's streets, with a impressive amount of complaints, the first user seeing this coming would say "So the shitstorm begins".
Words are overrated, should you express yourself by images becouse it doesn't matter how hard you try..
By the end, the one with the best Reaction Face prevails…
Everybody laughs….
Roll on snare drum…
Karma raising…
Curtains….

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro.
Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted
it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up
on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the
jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will
leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when
they can actually state their age, and ask what it
is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put
it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool
story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a
cool story should look and sound like…not like
the stories your generation tells.

>I was only 10 years old
>In school, with some assholes who would always make fun of me.
>Suddenly everybody talking about cartoons
>Courage the cowardly dog, johnny bravo, cool 90's stuff
>I want to talk with them, so I start talking about how cool master Megas is
>These douches make fun of me
>"Anime shit stuff", "Megas sucks, etc…
>Tears from my eyes, douches and bitches making fun of me
>Suddenly wall explodes, Megas is here
>He goes super destructor mode, everyone dies..
>I want to please master Megas, but I don't have a giant robot…
>Suddenly he dissapears, leaving me alone..but It's okay becouse I…I….
>*I DIG GIANT ROBOTS*
>*YOU DIG GIANT ROBOTS*
>*CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!*
>*YEAH…!*

*sigh*
It's going to be one of those threads that will stay forever.
You know what I mean.
*cough* "Ban the user above you" *cough*

Contributing, anyways…
Has people ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? But I don’t think that anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, so If anyone had been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, what look to go more like would they even decide to use?

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Kid a

No, no, no. That's not how you make everyone mad. Nobody cares about 9gag, Let me show you how do it:

OBAMA IS KILLING AMERIKA

that would work.. if i were an american
this is how you make people mad
(please note that this is all faked i do not in anyway agree with any of the statements below thank you)

all african nigger children should be sold to other lands as servents that would stop the child related problems and give all of us rich people our own little black monkey.
poor people should just get stop bing poor.
god is real and he made the earth.
i hate chocolate milk.
i did you mom.
all call of duty kids are good player and it is just you who suck and should leave the game.
woman should stay in the kitchen.
9gag is the best meymey webside ever.
and
twlight is the best movie and all the wannabe movies out there like harry potter and the like should find something else to rip off.

and now we wait for all the mad people

Last edited Apr 06, 2013 at 06:45AM EDT

Viuff, The Ancient Waifumancer wrote:

that would work.. if i were an american
this is how you make people mad
(please note that this is all faked i do not in anyway agree with any of the statements below thank you)

all african nigger children should be sold to other lands as servents that would stop the child related problems and give all of us rich people our own little black monkey.
poor people should just get stop bing poor.
god is real and he made the earth.
i hate chocolate milk.
i did you mom.
all call of duty kids are good player and it is just you who suck and should leave the game.
woman should stay in the kitchen.
9gag is the best meymey webside ever.
and
twlight is the best movie and all the wannabe movies out there like harry potter and the like should find something else to rip off.

and now we wait for all the mad people

''poor people should just stop being poor''
Why don't the africans just sell their sand to other countries? Those could heat up that sand, and make glass out of it. This would bring up money for the african counties, which is a win-win situation in several manners:
1: Poor people get money
2: Other countries get glass
3: No more need to send money to poor countries

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Kid a

OBAMA IS KILLING AMERIKA

Red screen of live is a butch?

@Dac

You mean my evil twin sister? Red Screen? Yea I suppose she's pretty butch. Self confessed tomboy and everything.

Everyone thinks she's a lesbian though. She's not. She's just evil.

I heard she landed a new job with COBRA

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!