Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Hay there

Last posted May 15, 2013 at 08:15AM EDT. Added May 10, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
78 posts from 28 users

Just talking to some awesome people in the IRC. You?
I’m doing mostly well excepting seasonal allergies. How are you doing on this fine day?

Oh I'm doing okay today, I guess. It's really rainy outside, so it's all dark and gloomy looking around my office.
What a bummerrrrrr.

Also allergies are the worst! D: Stupid summer season

School's over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
Want to make a new nations RP with my spare time during the summer.
Gonna eat ramen soon; looking forward to it.
Maybe I'll play Pokémon today.

Everything's going okay.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
School’s over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
I just got out of the rain in Austin, TX, but the lightning was very epic(crakakaCRAKOOOOOOOOOOM!!!), so yeah, I’m doin’ fine.

What is with all the rain everywhere today! D:
Way too gloomy for a Friday

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 01:01PM EDT

I keep making new characters in Fire Emblem Awakening. Miyuki Sawashiro does the voice acting for the female avatar. But, they're so many cute girls in the game, I rather be male. I mean, if you have a child with one of the girls, the Miyuki does the voice for you child. B-but, that means I have to wait awhile to hear her voice! Also, wish some of the classes were more tome friendly other than just dark mage, dark mage, sage and dark knight. Would love to be a wyvern rider, but that means no magic for me. But, the upside I have a dragon and become more tanky.

Also, I still need to beat Bioshock Infinite. Very good game, might play it later on or just go back to reblogging on tumblr. Depends.

But, to answer your question on how I am, I'm alright for right now.

Not a too bad day here in the Netherlands. Had a little rain, for about 10 minutes. Now listening to metal too, and then I should prepare for my final exams starting Tuesday

Lich wrote:

I keep making new characters in Fire Emblem Awakening. Miyuki Sawashiro does the voice acting for the female avatar. But, they're so many cute girls in the game, I rather be male. I mean, if you have a child with one of the girls, the Miyuki does the voice for you child. B-but, that means I have to wait awhile to hear her voice! Also, wish some of the classes were more tome friendly other than just dark mage, dark mage, sage and dark knight. Would love to be a wyvern rider, but that means no magic for me. But, the upside I have a dragon and become more tanky.

Also, I still need to beat Bioshock Infinite. Very good game, might play it later on or just go back to reblogging on tumblr. Depends.

But, to answer your question on how I am, I'm alright for right now.

One of the promotions from Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight (I think), can wield tomes.

Moargun wrote:

Do you have a favorite band/song?

Black Sabbath is the best metal band, & War Pigs is their best song.

Top 10 metal songs:
1. War Pigs (Sabbath)
2. Iron Man (Sabbath)
3. Painkiller (Judas Priest)
4. Neon Knights (Sabbath)
5. Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)
6. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Maiden)
7. For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
8. Master Of Puppets (Metallica)
9. Paranoid (Sabbath)
10. Holy Diver (Dio)

Papa Coolface wrote:

Black Sabbath is the best metal band, & War Pigs is their best song.

Top 10 metal songs:
1. War Pigs (Sabbath)
2. Iron Man (Sabbath)
3. Painkiller (Judas Priest)
4. Neon Knights (Sabbath)
5. Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)
6. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Maiden)
7. For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
8. Master Of Puppets (Metallica)
9. Paranoid (Sabbath)
10. Holy Diver (Dio)

Oh holy cow, what a nice list you have there.

I love Dio. I just said the other day that the world would be a brighter place if he was still in it, haha.

Syndic wrote:

School's over, but I had to walk in the rain for about an hour to return books.
Want to make a new nations RP with my spare time during the summer.
Gonna eat ramen soon; looking forward to it.
Maybe I'll play Pokémon today.

Everything's going okay.

They can't play your nations rp when they're playing my soon-to-be-maybe-or-not corporation rp.

Day 2:

Thanks for asking, original poster! So today, I'm pretty sleepy.
I want to go to sleep but I can't, I am introduced to caffeine once again after a long absence. I'm going to regret it 'cause I'm going to have a wicked headache today. Maybe I should get some rest…but I think I said that awhile ago and I didn't promise it to myself…

Actually, I'm going to see how long I last without sleeping.
Naps for 1 hour maximum. Caffeine included.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 03:36AM EDT

Hello there OP. I'm doing fine, thank you.

Well maybe I'm a little bit tired from a weekend of alcohol, strippers and Glee episodes but otherwise fine. I didn't get a hangover, so it's probably all the Glee episodes causing all the tiredness. It's pretty tiring watching shows that your friends insist on watching when you have no interest in them at all.

But I did also watch the latest Star Trek film and got a new DnB album so there's that.

How has your day been?

Today is still pretty rainyyy, buuhh.
And it just keeps getting colder and colder here in Michigan, what the heck, I thought this was May, not December :c

Today I might play some games, watch some anime, or hang out with my friend. I don't know yet.

(I'm also pretty sleepy, I stayed up too late)

Cronus wrote:

Day 2:

Thanks for asking, original poster! So today, I'm pretty sleepy.
I want to go to sleep but I can't, I am introduced to caffeine once again after a long absence. I'm going to regret it 'cause I'm going to have a wicked headache today. Maybe I should get some rest…but I think I said that awhile ago and I didn't promise it to myself…

Actually, I'm going to see how long I last without sleeping.
Naps for 1 hour maximum. Caffeine included.

Why wouldn't you want to sleep!? That's silly talk.

But I remember when I was still in high school I used to do that all the time.
"Lol, how much not-sleep can I get tonight I wonder, hurhurhur"
(I was a lame kid :/)

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Bleh, depressed and not really feeling like doing anything.

Oh no! I didn't notice this post until 23 hours later! Ah!

I'm so sorry you're depressed :c
Is there anything I can do to make your day better in any way?

Moargun wrote:

Today is still pretty rainyyy, buuhh.
And it just keeps getting colder and colder here in Michigan, what the heck, I thought this was May, not December :c

Today I might play some games, watch some anime, or hang out with my friend. I don't know yet.

(I'm also pretty sleepy, I stayed up too late)

Michigan is just like Ohio, we have no idea what the fuck our seasons are. It's currently hovering around 60 degrees here.

Vlad wrote:

Michigan is just like Ohio, we have no idea what the fuck our seasons are. It's currently hovering around 60 degrees here.

Every state in our little area pretty much has the same weather. We're all bros and we understand each other, that kind of friendship runs deep ; ^;7

Moargun wrote:

Oh no! I didn't notice this post until 23 hours later! Ah!

I'm so sorry you're depressed :c
Is there anything I can do to make your day better in any way?

An internet hug maybe, though I think it's starting to die down a bit. My mood swung up last night before bed and wasn't able to get to sleep until the adrenaline rush exhausted me. But now I am back down low again. Though, not as low as before thankfully.

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

An internet hug maybe, though I think it's starting to die down a bit. My mood swung up last night before bed and wasn't able to get to sleep until the adrenaline rush exhausted me. But now I am back down low again. Though, not as low as before thankfully.

The same thing sort of happened to be, but in the opposite direction.
sort of, idk

Also I hope this cat can make you feel better at least a little bit :P

and maybe these puppies too

My allergies are starting to go away so that's good. Now I'm off to a punk show at a local venue. They're having a BBQ there so 6 bucks for a free meal with some cool bands at a bar is how I'm spending most of my night.

I just moved to DC, where I'll be living for the next few weeks. I'm sitting in this apartment alone, tired from the flight, the walking I did all around the city today, and anxious about the temporary job I'm starting Monday. But really?

It could be a whole lot worse. I mean, I'm getting to stay in DC by myself for several weeks. That's very cool.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!