Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

It's time... for TACOS!!!

Last posted Feb 12, 2014 at 03:20AM EST. Added Feb 02, 2014 at 08:11AM EST
28 posts from 25 users

So once upon I time in High School our Spanish teacher made us write and illustrate a book in spanish. It was a group project, so we each got a partner. Me and my partner decided to write a book about two tacos trying to find their ingredients. We never finished illustrating it, but I still have the book. I can find it next week and try to upload it if you guys want. It was pretty funny.

Also, about 2 years ago I worked at a fast food restaurant in the mall. It turned out my old Spanish partner was there and the restaurant we were working at happened to be a Mexican burrito joint (but we still served tacos, so this was still on topic). Pretty superly ironic situation if you ask me.

Lastly, how has this not been posted yet!?!?!?!?!?!

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

So once upon I time in High School our Spanish teacher made us write and illustrate a book in spanish. It was a group project, so we each got a partner. Me and my partner decided to write a book about two tacos trying to find their ingredients. We never finished illustrating it, but I still have the book. I can find it next week and try to upload it if you guys want. It was pretty funny.

Also, about 2 years ago I worked at a fast food restaurant in the mall. It turned out my old Spanish partner was there and the restaurant we were working at happened to be a Mexican burrito joint (but we still served tacos, so this was still on topic). Pretty superly ironic situation if you ask me.

Lastly, how has this not been posted yet!?!?!?!?!?!

Give the story or I turn you INTO taco.
Also,

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!