Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
FIRE.......... CAT ROLEPLAY

Last posted Apr 19, 2014 at 08:13PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2014 at 01:05PM EDT
19 posts from 11 users

@animaljamandwarriors
Okay look, first of all.. That was irc. And there was nothing to talk about, not like i was derailing or mess up anyones topic with spamming whatsoever. So basically, i were just shitposting on there.
Second. This is not irc.. You should know the forum rules before posting anything on KYM forums.
This thread has no specific topic whatsoever.. What is this about? Seriously..
If you interested in shitposting, you can use this thread instead. Be sure that don't do anything beside the site rules.

Nothing personal. I just wanted to point out that you should stick to the guidelines and keep topics relevant… No worries, i am sure you'll get used to it.

Edit:

Earlier on irc, you mentioned that you are an underage internet user.. If that is true, i have to ask you.. Does your parents know that you are looking at KYM's content? I have to say this, because this site does not intended for users under 13. If you are going to use anyway, you may should talk about your parrents how appropriate this site is. Internet should not be used without a knowledge. Especially, underage users..

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 02:16PM EDT

Agree with Alex.

And you ask when everyone hates you. Look to be honest, posting pointless things that have nothing to do with anything will only get you negative karma. So don't go complaining about hating yourself and people hating you.

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@animaljamandwarriors
Okay look, first of all.. That was irc. And there was nothing to talk about, not like i was derailing or mess up anyones topic with spamming whatsoever. So basically, i were just shitposting on there.
Second. This is not irc.. You should know the forum rules before posting anything on KYM forums.
This thread has no specific topic whatsoever.. What is this about? Seriously..
If you interested in shitposting, you can use this thread instead. Be sure that don't do anything beside the site rules.

Nothing personal. I just wanted to point out that you should stick to the guidelines and keep topics relevant… No worries, i am sure you'll get used to it.

Edit:

Earlier on irc, you mentioned that you are an underage internet user.. If that is true, i have to ask you.. Does your parents know that you are looking at KYM's content? I have to say this, because this site does not intended for users under 13. If you are going to use anyway, you may should talk about your parrents how appropriate this site is. Internet should not be used without a knowledge. Especially, underage users..

i was kidding god!

Again qouting Alex, this site isn't intended for children. Just try to stay relevant to KYM as a whole if you want to stay. Be friendly and relevant, and you'll make some cool friends. Be pointless and childish, well, you get nothing.

Thread of the year 2014. So good that even its existence is already too much for KYM's servers.

Last edited Apr 19, 2014 at 08:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!