Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

We post horrible music all for fun.

Last posted Jan 07, 2015 at 11:22PM EST. Added Dec 22, 2014 at 11:25AM EST
22 posts from 18 users

The music can be from anywhere, video games, terrible stuff you find on the radio, and piles of filth humanity somehow likes.

Then there's this "music"

Still better than all the music made today.

Here it is. Not only the worst piece of "music" of latinoamerica, but arguably the worst "music" genre of all time. Shitty notes, shitty lyrics, shitty singers, shitty autotune, shitty copy-paste "rhytms". All a masterpiece of shiittyness, that sadly is so popular than even 5 years old dance it here in my country (Argentina).

Last edited Dec 22, 2014 at 09:52PM EST

It being Christmas Eve Eve, this seems perfectly fitting. Fitting like a butcher knife jabbed into your nuts, that is.

And as a bonus, as well as a palate cleanser if you actually listened to that whole fucking thing, of course we could not go without the ultimate analysis:

Thrash95 wrote:

Here it is. Not only the worst piece of "music" of latinoamerica, but arguably the worst "music" genre of all time. Shitty notes, shitty lyrics, shitty singers, shitty autotune, shitty copy-paste "rhytms". All a masterpiece of shiittyness, that sadly is so popular than even 5 years old dance it here in my country (Argentina).

I Love this music. I had to download the video and use it as a ringtone.

Thrash95 wrote:

I Love this music. I had to download the video and use it as a ringtone.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!