Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What present did you recieve this christmas?

Last posted Jan 12, 2015 at 01:28PM EST. Added Dec 26, 2014 at 12:04AM EST
49 posts from 44 users

Merry Christmas everyone! So, what cool presents did you guys recieve this year? Call me a nerd but me, i got myself a death star

Almost 4000 pieces of awesoness!
I also got a 100 page mini sketchbook.

I got Metal Gear Rising, but there was only the instruction manual inside.
And I didn't find out before I opened the case…
AND my mom can't find the receipt.

I got a Galaxy S4 to replace my dumbphone:

A Turtlebeach Earforce i60 to replace my old Turtlebeach headseat that I managed to snap in half

I may have broken it already from playing with the surround sound settings too much, I hope I got a warranty

And lastly I got a box of Oreo's, a gift voucher….and a haircut

A'ight, let's see…

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

The first volume of the saga A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones

And that's it. It was pretty good.

Last edited Dec 26, 2014 at 08:54AM EST

I got SSB4, but they forgot to get the GameCube controller adapter. Also I asked for the Steelbook edition of Guardians of the Galaxy that was a Best Buy exclusive, but two people got me the regular Blu Ray edition. Luckily both came with gift receipts.

Well I got a Xbox One, with a new 20 inch TV (my old one didn't have a fucking HDMI plug in which the Xbone and the Pisser4 need) with Assassin's Creed Unity, Forza 5, and Watch_Dogs.

Along with that 3 WWII model plane sets that are amazingly almost impossible to build which include:
USAAF Arctic C-47

Hughes H-4 Hercules "Spruce Goose"

USAAF B-24J "Hare Power"

Plus a Bacon Bowl, best damn breakfast accessory invented so far.

Last edited Dec 26, 2014 at 11:09AM EST

Got a stack of socks, new t-shirt, new computer mouse, new wallet along with a bottle of MEHICO

and a nice little JD whiskey glass with a miniature

followed by some more ciders and such

I got a New York Islanders jersery (I only had a Fisherman jersey up to this point)…

…a throwback Toronto Raptors jersey…

…as well as a new PS3 to replace my old one that finally YLODed (it was six years old), a new controller charging port for the PS4, NHL '15, two GameStop gift cards totaling to $100 (which I'll buy a Steam gift card with, of course), the MLP Monopoly board, a new Deathwish skateboard, and camo cargo pants.

I got a shit ton of clothes (Which is always needed, and I like my Praise The Sun shirt anyways so it's cool.)
I got BlazBlue: Chronophantasma, the Pokemon: ORAS double pack, some new phone cases, new headphones,a toothbrush (as per every year in my family), and a Wii U with a couple of games for it (for the whole family, mostly)

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

200 bucks, a sweater, and a new phone.

That's it.

You make it sound like it's barely anything, or maybe I'm not detecting the sarcasm here.

Anyway, I live in the Netherlands (where most people don't really celebrate christmas with gifts, since we got Sinterklaas, which we also didn't do this year), so I got about 30 €s to spend in an online shop, and even that's an unexpected surpise.

I got some money, a gift certificate to Game Stop (thinking about buying a Wii U), candy, soda, and I also got this

I wonder how many people will get this reference. (Sorry the pic turned out blurry)

Last edited Dec 27, 2014 at 02:04PM EST

I got a PS4, a HDTV, GTA V for the PS4, The Last of Us Remastered, MLB 14 The Show, Rocksmith 2014 for the PS4, Infamous Second Son, and a PS+ Card for a year.

Bit of a late post.

These were two of my major presents.

But some other stuff I received

The Walking Dead Vol. 8
Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 4
Hellboy Vol. 3
Spawn Origins Vol. 2
Ultimate Spider-Man Volume 1
Fantastic Four: Books of Doom
Inhumans by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW) Volume 1 & 2
Godzilla: Half Century War
Dragonball 3 in 1: 4 & 5
Beserk Vol 1, 2 & 3
Marvel Keyrings
Dead Space + 2 + 3 (PC)

Thrash95 wrote:

If thats suposed to be a dildo, then I guess your spine is gonna get broken in two…..

Deck the anal walls with buttplugs

fa la la la la, la la la la

Also, for Christmas, I got The Crew, some iTunes and PSN cards, and some clothes. It went well.

A few T-shirts, Pocky and other chocolate candys, What if by Randall munroe (creator of the web comic xkcd), Some popular YA novel:I'll Give you the Sun, and Wii Fit U. My family also got a new laptop, Sm4sh and Amiibos (I have a kirby one,) a PS4 and games, and a pet Kitten.

chocolate and a denim waistcoat, the kind to sew patches on and look trve methul (sewing those to my leather jacket was too hard T-T ).
and i got soul eater vol 25 from my sister.

the ending was shit tho
Last edited Dec 30, 2014 at 08:48AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!