Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

ITT we post reasons why being a woman is better then being a man

Last posted Feb 10, 2015 at 07:26PM EST. Added Feb 09, 2015 at 06:07AM EST
36 posts from 27 users

YES THIS IS MY THREAD!

So for starters, the main reason women are objectively superior in every way is because of options. Clothes for guys is so boring and most of it is the same thing. Like formal wear for men is all the same thing with tiny modifications and color swaps. Fucking boooooooriiiiing. Girls on the other hand have infinite possibilities for what to wear on the other hand instead of just shirts and pants. Make-up also helps make personalization more advanced with ladies in particular.

boys drool girls rule fite me

well first of all

Sam wrote:

YES THIS IS MY THREAD!
So for starters, the main reason women are objectively superior in every way is because of options. Clothes for guys is so boring and most of it is the same thing. Like formal wear for men is all the same thing with tiny modifications and color swaps. Fucking boooooooriiiiing. Girls on the other hand have infinite possibilities for what to wear on the other hand instead of just shirts and pants. Make-up also helps make personalization more advanced with ladies in particular.

Last edited Feb 09, 2015 at 11:30AM EST

Ooh, I know you love it when this beat is on
Make you think about all of the niggas you've been leadin' on
Make me think about all of the rappers I've been feedin' on
Got a feelin' that's the same dudes that we speakin' on, oh word?
Ain't heard my album? Who you sleepin' on?
You should print the lyrics out and have a fuckin' read-along
Ain't a fuckin' sing-along 'less you brought the weed along
Then ju.. (Okay, I got it)
Then just drop down and get yo' eagle on
Or we can stare up at the stars and put the Beatles on
All that shit you talkin' 'bout is not up for discussion
I will pay to make it bigger, I don't pay for no reduction
If it's comin' from a nigga I don't know, then I don't trust it
If you comin' for my head, then motherfucker get to bustin'
Yes Lord, I don't really say this often
But this long dick nigga ain't for the long talkin', I'm beast

Particle Mare wrote:

Car salesmen don't bother with all of that time-wasting truth stuff because they automatically assume that you know nothing about cars and can be easily ripped off.

As a guy, I don't know this 100% but better fapping. Think about it:

Guys have to yank on an ugly wrinkled log… THING for like 5 minutes, and when you're done, everything's all sticky, your hand smells, and ya gotta wait like an hour to do it again.

Girls meanwhile have a small, hidden pink button that probably says "Touch here to feel awesome!", that guys will NEVER FIND. (Clitoris confirmed invention of Illuminati?) I mean, I guess it would still smell, but at least it's one finger as opposed to your entire hand! And you can even have more than one at a time!

Particle Mare wrote:

Car salesmen don't bother with all of that time-wasting truth stuff because they automatically assume that you know nothing about cars and can be easily ripped off.

Would you stop whining about everything and just grow a dick already?

MEN HAVE TO BE MANLY AND LIKE TEH MANLY THINGS, or else they're a pussy or are being Teh gays.

Meanwhile, girls can behave like the opposite sex with less opposition.
Wait that was more like what sucks about being a guy and not what's better about being a girl

Inferno wrote:

Guys have to yank on an ugly wrinkled log… THING for like 5 minutes, and when you're done, everything's all sticky, your hand smells, and ya gotta wait like an hour to do it again.

Girls meanwhile have a small, hidden pink button that probably says "Touch here to feel awesome!", that guys will NEVER FIND. (Clitoris confirmed invention of Illuminati?) I mean, I guess it would still smell, but at least it's one finger as opposed to your entire hand! And you can even have more than one at a time!

1. I recommend that you don't dis the dick. Some people feel very passionately about that.
2. Five minutes?

3. If your hand reeks after masturbating, then I think you've got some personal hygienic issues to deal with.
4. It's more like three quarters of an hour… or, at least for me. Yes, I have timed it.
5. It's… really not that difficult to locate, actually. I promise. Once you open up the outer layer, the little upside-down pocket should be clearly visible at the top of the opening. All you have to do is put in some effort. But the fact is that most people either don't know, don't show, or don't care what's going on in the clitoral hood.
6. Hey, a man can use only one finger too. And it'd be just about as impractical.
7. More than one… what, exactly?

According to Reddit, having your genitals outside of your body eliminates a ton of really awesome sleeping positions. Women get to sleep on their sides; men are less willing due to fear of slowly castrating themselves.

Last edited Feb 09, 2015 at 08:51PM EST

Particle Mare wrote:

According to Reddit, having your genitals outside of your body eliminates a ton of really awesome sleeping positions. Women get to sleep on their sides; men are less willing due to fear of slowly castrating themselves.

Along with a lot of other advantages like running and doing jumping jacks naked without hurting yourself. Then again, tits really nullify that advantage. Depends on your cup size really.

And doing exercise naked in the privacy of your own home is totally practical. If you haven't done it you're the weird one.

Inferno wrote:

>I can't find the multiple clitorises

What are you gay

When you are growing a tiny human inside of you, you get FREE milk and an excuse to eat EVERYTHING you ever though and never thought possible.

Seriously, not even guys can imagine some of the foods pregnant women dream up.

Last edited Feb 10, 2015 at 10:34AM EST

Slutty Sam wrote:

YES THIS IS MY THREAD!

And "Infinite possibilities for what to wear" is one of the first woman problems too.

Inferno wrote:

>"as a guy"
More like faggotron 5000. Still feeling guilty after each fap, what are you 13 or some shit.

Sticky? Wtf are you doing jizzing all over yourself for like a pleb. Protip: Bust a nut into your hand and throw it out the window, easy.

>pink button
>never find
>one finger
Niggawatt. It ain't hard to miss, also if you try with one finger the unfortunate grill you have drugged into sex with you will probably laugh herself into a more coherent state and run off

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!