Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

User Reimagining Thread

Last posted Nov 05, 2010 at 03:56PM EDT. Added Oct 05, 2010 at 10:51PM EDT
70 posts from 31 users

Hey, y'all. I was rather bored today so I decided to just draw something to let the time pass by.

For some reason or another, I drew a crude interpretation of our good ol' Pimp Abra's well-known avatar character in all its "Pimp Abra"-y glory and took this blurry picture of it:

After I finished it, I decided that I should create a new thread, in lieu of older threads similar to it, so as to see how KYM's users reimagine other users based on their avatars or just from what they imagine they look like.

So, without further ado, here's the thread. Have fun and start making fanart dudes and dudettes.

Last edited Oct 05, 2010 at 10:52PM EDT

Jostin, you realize that because you have shown artistic talent, people are going to want you to draw them next. #ilearnedthisfrombeingafurry #ohgodamiusinghashtagsonthekymforums #toomuchtwitter

@ashbot, LMAO Hell yeah!

ashbot (found this along with other weird things in my pictures on KYM, my account has been raped by Travis)

Steven R/Alice-Chan

Ogreenworld

Moargun

Watcher

Jeane

Sweatie Killer

Vlad

Jamie Dubbs

Last edited Oct 06, 2010 at 05:12PM EDT

Cjays

Dinner

(your still the shit though)
Hoh
before I found out you were a girl and furthermore after I saw your picture I thought you looked like edward norton from american histyory x.

Last edited Oct 08, 2010 at 01:21PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!