Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Does this character remind you of anyone?

Last posted Mar 09, 2011 at 09:02PM EST. Added Mar 07, 2011 at 10:33PM EST
45 posts from 17 users

Her name is Daria from an old cartoon of the same name. Personally, I've never watched it but I heard it was pretty good.

But that's not the point of this thread.

Doesn't this character look oddly familiar? Maybe like a certain KYM user? A certain… nazi?

The fact that she owns a similarly green jacket doesn't help either:

Sorry, HOH. I just couldn't resist.

Piarte King wrote:

look I'm just sayin' having a girl mad at you is bad. having a girl nazi mad at you…

Not to mention what the Emperor would say.

Jostin Asuncion wrote:

Is it just the webcam's tinting or did you dye your hair? Either way, you're still really gorgeous.

A combination of both. My hair has been red for the past few years, but my webcam is really stupid with color.

angrypwnzer wrote:

HoH is a girl!?!?!
Wait…. i remember that on some page on creepypasta.com someone mentioned a person called HoH…..they also said HoH was also known as Lindsay….
IS HOH'S REAL NAME LINDSAY!?!?!?!?!?!?

This had been established a long time ago in this thread. Unfortunately though, this is her old b&'d account and you can't really see her posts accounting this fact anymore.

She also revealed her name in this thread as well but it's the same story as the last here.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Everyone in this thread is creepy.

Including myself. ('- ')

Sweet! I love creepy people! They're so much better than normal people!

It was always red. It's just that the first picture was terribly desaturated since I didn't know how to adjust webcam settings.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!