Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,827 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

Suggestion for a new entry

Last posted Jan 22, 2015 at 11:13PM EST. Added Jan 22, 2015 at 09:21PM EST
2 posts from 2 users

This is my first forum post, so excuse me if I messed anything up.
Here is just a suggestion for a entry. PressFartToContinue.
Some of you might know who this is. A youtube commentator. But somehow he got famous. Check his youtube channel. ww.youtube.com/user/PressFartToContinue1
He has about 20,000 subscribers, but whenever he comments on videos he gets an amazing amount of 400-1000 likes. Channels that hangs around on are Markiplier, Pewdipeie, Tobuscus, Yamimash etc. But I looked into his channel and found out that he got into some sort of fight with Polaris, and basically Polaris banned him from all of their content. PressFartToContinue claims that he was framed, but one of the Polaris users, PressHeartToContinue states otherwise.
The reason I believe that PressFartToContinue should be an entry is because of his notoriety and popularity on youtube.

Last edited Jan 22, 2015 at 09:22PM EST

Generally speaking, the best way to suggest a new entry is to just make the page and add as much information as you can. Don't be afraid to make an entry if you really think it's notable enough to earn its own page. If you really aren't confident, try asking some of the more active users if they could help. Or coerce someone into doing all the work for you.

As for this specific entry, I doubt it deserves its own entry. YouTubers tend not to get their own entries by matter of there being so many popular ones. Unless they're really annoying.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!