Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Art memes and its submeme

Last posted Feb 09, 2010 at 10:29PM EST. Added Feb 09, 2010 at 09:04PM EST
3 posts from 3 users

Okei, maybe I'm over-reacting but should we list down EVERY art meme that existed? Isn't Nyu's art meme enough?

I'm only saying this because the Art Meme grows constantly. Maybe by next month there might be a Bayonetta Art Meme or Final Fantasy XIII Versus or something similar… Then by the month after that, Halo 4 art meme, maybe the month after that, Starcraft 2 meme,… you get the picture?

I'm just stating out why I'm skeptical about people making more art meme entry… It's just, the dilemma here is similar to Advice dog, except you don't even know which is the "God tier" from the "Sheet tier" unless you really took time to see if the search count is similar to "Nyu's…"

Last edited Feb 09, 2010 at 10:28PM EST

I'm agreeing with Ice Cream here. Nyu's Art Meme is pretty much like Advice Dog in regards to its amount of spin-offs. It's just too many and the absence of a "Meme Generator"-like style of categorization makes it even harder to pinpoint which ones deserve to be given their own article.

So, articles for its spin-offs, such as the Pokemon Type Meme are pretty tricky to judge and I believe that no other article like it should be made.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!