Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] A message to KYM's new staff member Adam

Last posted Sep 07, 2016 at 01:32PM EDT. Added Sep 07, 2016 at 01:15AM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

Adam, you call yourself KYM's Universal Champion, but really you were handed that title on a silver platter by Triple Don himself. You didn't earn that title, you didn't compete for it. Meanwhile other KYM users are supposed to work their way up the card and hope, HOPE, to get a title shot opportunity. No no no no no, here's the thing… Adam. YOU don't deserve that title. YOU didn't work for it. If anyone is deserving of that title, it shouldn't be some two-faced smark who came straight from listening to Jim Cornette or Dave Meltzer! No… if ANYONE is more deserving of the KYM Universal Championship, it's ME! AFTER ALL THAT I'VE DONE FOR THIS SITE, CARRYING ITS WEIGHT ON MY BACK. I DESERVE THAT TITLE, AND UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO HELP ME GET THAT TITLE! BUT IF I HAVE TO SLITHER AND CRAWL JUST TO RIP THAT DAMN TITLE AWAY FROM YOU, SO BE IT. AND AT THIS SUNDAY'S SUPERSLAM, I'M COMING FOR THAT TITLE!!

ADAM, I'M COMIN' FOR YOU, N@#&%!!!

Last edited Sep 07, 2016 at 01:17AM EDT

We gave you the chance to make your own custom title, you went with an overrated music style.

You lost the belt by forfeiting.

RandomMan wrote:

We gave you the chance to make your own custom title, you went with an overrated music style.

You lost the belt by forfeiting.

Space Cowboy wrote:

Adam, you call yourself KYM's Universal Champion, but really you were handed that title on a silver platter by Triple Don himself. You didn't earn that title, you didn't compete for it. Meanwhile other KYM users are supposed to work their way up the card and hope, HOPE, to get a title shot opportunity. No no no no no, here's the thing… Adam. YOU don't deserve that title. YOU didn't work for it. If anyone is deserving of that title, it shouldn't be some two-faced smark who came straight from listening to Jim Cornette or Dave Meltzer! No… if ANYONE is more deserving of the KYM Universal Championship, it's ME! AFTER ALL THAT I'VE DONE FOR THIS SITE, CARRYING ITS WEIGHT ON MY BACK. I DESERVE THAT TITLE, AND UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO HELP ME GET THAT TITLE! BUT IF I HAVE TO SLITHER AND CRAWL JUST TO RIP THAT DAMN TITLE AWAY FROM YOU, SO BE IT. AND AT THIS SUNDAY'S SUPERSLAM, I'M COMING FOR THAT TITLE!!

ADAM, I'M COMIN' FOR YOU, N@#&%!!!

You know, while I was forced to listen to that pile of nonsense, one thing actually became clear to me. You call yourself "Space Cowboy," just like Steve Miller did in his song "The Joker." Because that's what you are, Space. A joke.

You want to step to me like I'm new to the meme game? Like I haven't clawed through the mire and muck of the internet to get where I am today? Buddy, I've meme'd all over the internet. I was Staff at Sputnikmusic when I was just 17 years old. I've written artist profiles in the Village Freakin' Voice. And through it all, I heard, "oh yeah, Adam has potential, but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a top guy." And yeah, that stung, but I kept grinding and grinding, burning through my savings and nearly starving on the streets of New York, until I approached Triple Don and the Chairman, Brad, and I told them, "Give me a shot and I'll make this company better than it's ever been, better than it was during the Animal Advice Era, better than it was when The Face That Makes The Memes dominated Know Your Meme with his unexpected entrances. It'll be the Adam show, and no one will ever forget that."

And what do you know? They gave me a chance. And since I've become YOUR KYM UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, traffic is up, our social media presence is growing, and our front page has never looked better.

So don't tell me I didn't work for it, Space, unless you want to really know what work is. This Sunday, at Superslam, I'm gonna give you just a taste of what it takes. And when I'm standing with my foot on your face in the middle of the ring, with the KYM Universal Championship held high above my head, you're gonna learn what all the jokers before you have learned: You Don't. Step. To The Champ.

Last edited Sep 07, 2016 at 12:08PM EDT

No no no no! This isn't fair!

Where's MY title shot? Space Cowboy was coming to me for advice in the ring and posting all over my wall before you were even a part of this roster, Adam. I've seen a lot of superstars come and a lot of superstars go. Few can compare to me. Me, who puts in the work in this damn ring every damn night, surrounded by all of you Riff-Raff.

And the two of you, the two of you have the gall to stand there in the middle of that ring and argue over which one of you should be the champion without even acknowledging me as a factor? I built my rep here without fancy custom titles, without moderator status, I made my name based purely on being what no-one else can be: ME.

Well let me tell you something: I went to Commissioner Don, and he gave me the opportunity to join this match. That's right. THIS SUNDAY, the Universal Title will now be contested in a TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH.

One ring. One title. Three Memesters. A whole lotta ladders.

This is what everyone will be looking at come the end of Sunday night. Me, standing tall, title in hand, over your unconscious bodies. No-one outmemes me, no-one!

So you can talk about Space Cowboy, you can talk about Adam, you can talk about any other memestler to step inside this ring. But never forget the first. Never – Forget – Eglamore!

Last edited Sep 07, 2016 at 11:37AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!