Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

14,309 total conversations in 1,034 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
Site now allows rating of own content?

Last posted Sep 10, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT. Added Sep 09, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT
7 posts from 6 users

The site’s always allowed rating your own images and videos.
It’s not a big deal.

Sep 10, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT
Quote

MDFification wrote:

The site’s always allowed rating your own images and videos.
It’s not a big deal.

Incorrect. The + and – disappear after a short while. You can’t vote on your own uploads, only favorite them.

Sep 10, 2012 at 02:34PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

Incorrect. The + and – disappear after a short while. You can’t vote on your own uploads, only favorite them.

Actually, if you go onto your profile into the “Images” tab, you can add upvotes or downvotes to your own images.

Sep 10, 2012 at 05:12PM EDT
Quote

It should be fixed now.

You might still temporarily see the thumbs on your own content but the votes won’t actually go through now. The number will change on click but it will go back to its original value on a refresh.

Once the caches are cleared you won’t see the thumbs. I’m also going through and deleting all the bad thumbs.

Sep 10, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT
Quote

James wrote:

It should be fixed now.

You might still temporarily see the thumbs on your own content but the votes won’t actually go through now. The number will change on click but it will go back to its original value on a refresh.

Once the caches are cleared you won’t see the thumbs. I’m also going through and deleting all the bad thumbs.

Awesome, thanks for the quick fix James.

Locking.

Sep 10, 2012 at 07:04PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!